Ashlee Simpson's biography
Ashlee Simpson is 38 years old singer born at Waco. She was born on Wednesday 3rd of October 1984. She is often nicknamed as Ash. According to year of birth 1984 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 3rd of October means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.She was married 2 times.
Ashlee Simpson's spouse
She is married to Evan Ross
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know her also as actor, singer-songwriter, dancer, television actor, film actor. She is recently known as recording artist.
Ashlee Simpson's dad
Ashlee Simpson's father's name is Joe Simpson.
Ashlee Simpson's mom
Ashlee Simpson's mother's name is Tina Ann Drew.
Ashlee Simpson's family
Ashlee Simpson's spouse
He is known as actor. Her spouse was born on Friday 26th of August 1988 in Greenwich.
Ashlee Simpson's ex spouses
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have been together since 2008 for 3 years. He is known as musician. Her ex spouse was born on Tuesday 5th of June 1979 in Wilmette.
Ashlee Simpson's career
Her main focus is to be singer and composing. She focuses on pop rock music.
Ashlee Simpson's partner
Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Cabrera have been together since 2004 for a year. He is known as guitarist. Her partner was born on Sunday 18th of July 1982 in Dallas.
Awards and competitions
Ashlee Simpson's Rankings
- Ranked #16 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Ranked #18 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
What Ashlee Simpson has done for a first time
- (July 20, 2004) She released her first CD, Autobiography, it hit platinum in the first week of release.
- Her album, Autobiography, hit #1 on the Billboard its first week out.
Ashlee Simpson's quotes
- Because of my family, I was very driven and I really wanted to be where I am today.
- Image is something that people think too much about. When it comes to style and clothes, it's about feeling confident in what you're wearing.
- I knew that if I wanted to do a sappy ballad album I could, but it wouldn't be me. It would be so awkward.
- I think that if you love something so much you have to do it. I love music so much, there was no choice.
- The first show I did, I was so nervous I tripped during my first song!
- This business looks glamorous and fun, but it's so much work. There are moments when you are like, 'Oh my God, all this work has paid off and it's so cool.'
- I would sing behind closed doors growing up. Jessica was so good and it made me shy about my own voice. But, I don't hide my singing - not anymore. I sing punk music actually. I love to run around and scream and rock out and play guitar.
- 'Autobiography' is basically a response to people assuming I'm a Jessica clone. It's like, 'If you wanna know me, just ask me!
- I've always been a rocker. Like ever since I was really young. I had a crush on the Green Day guys. That's always been what I was like and been my interest. Then I was in a punk band for a while and we broke up."
- I've always loved rock music. I went to ballet school and had orange hair. I've always been out there.
- I've never looked at myself and thought "Oh yeah, I'm sexy". I've felt sexy and confident, but I don't look at myself that way
- No matter what people say, your fans are the ones that come to watch the movie or come to your shows and that's the most important thing.
- I like to do chill things on dates. I think it would be fun to go to the zoo. I know it's really weird and random, but I love animals. It'd be like a day of doing silly things, while enjoying nature.
- I don't want my fans knowing I smoke! It's so bad, but I just crave nicotine sometimes.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ashlee Simpson's body shape
Lets describe how Ashlee Simpson looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Ashlee Simpson
For the latest news - you can follow Ashlee Simpson on social networks.
- Ashlee Simpson on Facebook
- Ashlee Simpson on Instagram
- She reached total 2 726 075 followers - Ashlee Simpson on Twitter