Lady Gaga's biography
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is 36 years old singer born at Lenox Hill Hospital. Stefani was born on Friday 28th of March 1986. Stefani is often nicknamed as Mother Monster, GodGa, Lady Gaga, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, Stefani Germanotta, Stefani Angelina Germanotta. According to year of birth 1986 Stefani belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 28th of March means Stefani is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
Stefani is native english speaker. She is white american. Stefani is citizen of United States of America. Stefani is roman catholic. Stefani´s primary profession is to be singer. You can know Stefani also as songwriter, record producer, dancer, businessperson, fashion designer, musician, model, director, visual artist, pianist, columnist, television producer, film producer, screenwriter, film actor, disc jockey, singer-songwriter, actor, television actor, voice actor. She is recently known as composer.
Lady Gaga's dad
Lady Gaga's father's name is Joe Germanotta. He is known as restaurateur. Stefani´s father was born on Friday 9th of August 1957 in Elizabeth.
Lady Gaga's mom
Lady Gaga's mother's name is Cynthia Germanotta.
Lady Gaga's schools
We found 6 schools Stefani attended. Complete list of schools: Convent of the Sacred Heart, Collaborative Arts Project 21, New York University Tisch School of the Arts, Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, Circle in the Square Theatre School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Sacred Heart School, a private Catholic school in New York City. Her classmates included Paris Hilton and Nicky Rothschild. Other former students include Joanna Philbin and J.J. Philbin.
Lady Gaga's career
Her main focus is to be singer and pop music. Stefani is famous thanks to House of Gucci, Star is Born, Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance. She focuses on electropop music. Maybe you are curious what instrument does she play ? She plays piano.
Is Lady Gaga gay ?
Stefani is known to be bisexual.
Lady Gaga's partners
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney have been together since 2011 for 5 years. He is known as art model. Stefani´s partner was born on Wednesday 15th of July 1981 in Lancaster.
Lady Gaga and Michael Polansky have been together.
Lady Gaga and Christian Carino have been together since 2017 for 2 years.
Awards and competitions
Lady Gaga's Awards
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Art Direction for work Paparazzi in 2009
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Visual Effects for work Paparazzi in 2009
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for work Bad Romance in 2011
- Stefani received award for Grammy Award for Best Music Video for work Bad Romance in 2011
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Video of the Year for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album for work Cheek to Cheek in 2015
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film for work American Horror Story: Hotel in 2016
- Stefani received award for Academy Award for Best Original Song for work Shallow in 2019
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Dance/Electronic Album for work The Fame in 2010
- Stefani received award for Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for work Poker Face in 2010
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album for work The Fame Monster in 2011
- Stefani received award for Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for work Shallow in 2019
- Stefani received award for Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media for work Shallow in 2019
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Pop Solo Performance for work Joanne in 2019
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for work Shallow in 2019
- Stefani received award for BET Award for Video of the Year for work Video Phone in 2010
- Stefani received award for BAFTA Award for Best Original Music for work Shallow in 2019
- Stefani received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video for work Bad Romance in 2010
- Stefani received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Pop Video for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Dance Video for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Choreography for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Direction for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Editing for work Bad Romance in 2010
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Collaboration for work Telephone in 2010
- Stefani received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video for work Born This Way in 2011
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Video with a Social Message for work Born This Way in 2011
Lady Gaga's Rankings
- Ranked #99 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women". Ranked #92 in the 2010 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women".
Lady Gaga's Nominations
- She was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for work Rain on Me in 2021
- Stefani was nominated for Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album for work Chromatica in 2021
What else you don't know about Lady Gaga ?
Her middle name is Joanne Angelina. Stefani likes to spend time in: Hollywood, New York.
What Lady Gaga has done for a first time
- She learned how to play the piano at the age of four, wrote her first piano ballad at 13, and began performing at open mic nights by the age of 14.
- Set to make first theatrical debut in Machete Kills. [January 2013]
- When she performed for Stevie Wonder at the Stevie Wonder Songs in the Key of Life an All Star Grammy Salute (2015), she confessed that his 1976 album "Songs in the Key of Life" was the very first CD she played at age six on the family CD player.
- First celebrity crush was actor Adrien Brody.
Lady Gaga's Donations
- On February 20, 2009, she donated tickets and a meet and greet, for any show on her Fame Ball tour, in the US or Canada, to raise money for Odyssey Charter School and elementary schools in Los Angeles affected by budget cuts.
Lady Gaga's quotes
- [on Donatella Versace] She's iconic and powerful, yet people throw darts at her. She's definitely provocative.
- Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show.
- I was the arty girl, the theatre chick. I dressed differently and I came from a different social class from the other girls. I was more of an average schoolgirl with a cork.
- [on her style] My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair. She says, "I can see you, because you have no pants on." So I'll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see me.
- I love Dolce & Gabbana. I love Versace. I love the crazy, more eccentric stuff. I can't pay my rent, but I'm f---ing gorgeous.
- [on Britney Spears] Britney's a real class act in terms of the way she handles herself in the media and embraces new artists. She's always really kind, I've always admired that about her.
- [on Britney Spears] She's gonna kick everybody's ass. She's awesome; as far as I'm concerned, Britney never left.
- [on writing the song Quicksand for Britney Spears] She was very sweet and she was very excited to do this song. It's an honor to do anything for Britney Spears - she is such an iconic pop figure for my generation.
- I am not sexy in the way that Britney Spears is sexy - which is a compliment to her because she's deliciously good-looking.
- [on Britney Spears] Britney certainly doesn't need any freaking tips from me! Britney Spears is the queen of pop. I was learning from her.
- I would rather die than have my fans not see me in a pair of high heels. I'd never give up my wigs or hats for anything. You see legendary people taking out their trash, I think it's destroying show business.
- [about her experience at school] I had a very big nose, very curly brown hair and I was overweight. I got made fun of.
- Pop music will never be low brow.
- [on how to be glamorous for a photo shoot] Just look straight into that lens and be yourself.
- Be yourself and love who you are and be proud. Because you were born this way, baby.
- [on Freddie Mercury]: Freddie was unique - one of the biggest personalities in the whole of pop music.
- Everywhere I go a Gaga fairy has been there before me and left a cupboard full of wonderful clothes that I'm allowed to borrow and wear. When I move on to the next city, the next cupboard is waiting. I haven't been shopping myself for over a year now.
- She is the queen, Madonna is the queen. I have so much adoration for her. Being compared to her is unbelievably flattering, but in truth there is no one that can compare with Madonna. She is the queen!
- First thing in the morning, try to think compassionate thoughts about yourself for five minutes. I don't always do it, but I try to.
- [on sleeping with her makeup still on] I've got to wash my face at some point. I do get laughed at quite a bit by all my friends because they say I go to sleep a lot with my make-up on. But I say that I have to be ready for the men in my dreams!
- My mother and I have initiated a passion project. Together we hope to establish a standard of Bravery and Kindness, as well as a community worldwide that protects and nurtures others in the face of bullying and abandonment.
- Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams.
- There's a sort of stigma around doing good deeds that's maybe not so cool. I'm doing everything that I can, working with experts, really studying the statistics to figure out a way we can make it cool or normal to be kind and loving.
- The performer ages and the music ages and so do the things that we create. But at the end of the day, I will still always live for the applause - even when I'm an old lady and no one knows who I am anymore.
- [on planning to release a jazz album with Tony Bennett in 2014] It's nice to be around somebody that sees where my old soul is.
- The purest and most wonderful experience that you can have with music or art is that you don't think about it before you listen to it or look at it. You just breathe and you feel.
- [Holding up her award] For God and the Gays!
- It's a lot harder to sing with auto-tune, you know? It's a lot harder to sing with rigid electronic music and lots of spectacle. It can be very difficult because it's not always extremely natural.
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me!
- Sex is an inspiration for everyone and I don't think there is one song that's ever been written that sex wasn't part of. That's what makes the world go round.
- I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, which was always my rule. Otherwise you're playing Russian roulette.
- Brazil, I'm devastated that I'm not well enough, I'm too sick to come to Rock In Rio. I would do anything for you but I have to take care of my body. I ask for your grace and understanding, and promise that I will come back and perform for you soon
-  I don't smoke. Well, maybe a single cigarette - with whisky - while I'm working, because it just frees my mind a little bit. But I care about my voice. The thrill of the voice being healthy on stage is really special. I take care of myself.
- Let's get lost you can take me home / Somewhere nice we can be alone / Bikini tops, coming o-o-off / Don't be sad when the sun goes down / You'll wake up and I'm not around / I've got to go oh, oh, oh, oh, oh / We'll still have the summer after all
- Take my hand, stay Joanne / Heaven's not ready for you / Every part / Of my aching heart / Needs you more / Than the angels do / Girl / Where do you think you're goin'?
- I confess I am lost / In the age of the social / On our knees, take a test / To be lovin' and grateful / Shots were fired on the street / By the church where we used to meet / Angel down, angel down / But the people just stood around
- [on Nicole Scherzinger and The Pussycat Dolls] There's something that's very humbling about being able to work with a powerhouse group like that. Probably the biggest influence they've had on me is making me want to be a better writer.
- Social media, quite frankly, is the toilet of the internet. And what it has done to pop culture is abysmal.
- [on horns appearing on her body] They're not prosthetics. They're my bones. They come out when I'm inspired. They've always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am.
Lady Gaga's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Lady Gaga looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 1" (155 cm). Stefani weights 110lbs (50 kg). Body build is athletic. Stefani´s eyes are tinted green. Stefani´s hair is shade of dyed blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 7.
Latest news about Lady Gaga
For the latest news - you can follow Lady Gaga on social networks.