Britney Spears's biography
Britney Spears is 41 years old singer born at McComb. She was born on Wednesday 2nd of December 1981. She is often nicknamed as BritPinkeyThe Princess of PopPop IconQueen B. According to year of birth 1981 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 2nd of December means she is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.She was married 3 times.
Britney Spears's spouse
She is married to Sam Asghari
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of catholicism. Her primary profession is to be singer. You can know her also as songwriter, dancer, musician, businessperson, stage actor, television actor, film actor, screenwriter, manufacturer, presenter, model, perfumer, record producer, composer, singer-songwriter, public figure, fashion designer, music video director, writer. She is recently known as child singer.
Britney Spears's dad
Britney Spears's father's name is James Parnell Spears.
Britney Spears's mom
Britney Spears's mother's name is Lynne Spears.
Britney Spears's family
Britney Spears's spouse
He is known as personal trainer. Her spouse was born on Thursday 3rd of March 1994 in Tehran.
Britney Spears's ex spouses
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have been together since 2004 for 3 years. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Tuesday 21st of March 1978 in Fresno.
Jason Allen Alexander
Britney Spears and Jason Allen Alexander have been together less than a year in 2004. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 16th of October 1981.
She has 2 sons.
Britney Spears's son: Sean Federline
Britney Spears's son's name is Sean Federline. Her son was born on Wednesday 14th of September 2005 in Santa Monica.
Britney Spears's son: Jayden Federline
Britney Spears's son's name is Jayden Federline. Her son was born on Tuesday 12th of September 2006 in Los Angeles.
Britney Spears's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Parklane Academy, University of Nebraska High School, Professional Performing Arts School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Parklane Academy, a private school in McComb, Mississippi until October 1994. She was on the girls' basketball team.
Britney Spears's career
Her main focus is to be singer. She focuses on pop music.
Britney Spears's partners
Britney Spears and Colin Farrell have been together since 2003 for 5 years. Colin is known as actor. Her partner was born on Monday 31st of May 1976 in Dublin.
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake have been together since 1999 for 3 years. He is known as actor. Her partner was born on Saturday 31st of January 1981 in Memphis.
Britney Spears and Charlie Ebersol have been together since 2014 for a year. He is known as film director. Her partner was born on Wednesday 1st of December 1982 in Torrington.
Awards and competitions
Britney Spears's Awards
- She received award for Gaygalan Awards for work Toxic in 2005
- She received award for Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for work Toxic in 2004
- She received award for Ivor Novello Awards for work Toxic in 2004
- She received award for Mnet Asian Music Award for Best International Artist for work Oops!... I Did It Again in 2000
- She received award for MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video for work Piece of Me in 2008
- She received award for MTV Europe Music Award for Best Song for work ...Baby One More Time in 1999
- She received award for MTV Australia Awards for work Circus in 2009
- She received award for NRJ Music Awards for work Blackout in 2007
- She received award for Radio Disney Music Awards for work Ooh La La in 2014
- She received award for Teen Choice Award for Choice Music – Single for work ...Baby One More Time in 1999
- She received award for YoungStar Award for work …Baby One More Time in 1999
Britney Spears's Rankings
- Ranked #2 in the 2001 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #5 in the 2001 FHM Taiwan list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #2 in the American edition of FHM magazine's Sexiest Girls of 2002 poll. [June 2002]
- Ranked #30 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2003. Placed just ahead of Brittany Murphy and Mya, and behind Rebecca Romijn, Rachel Nichols, Kelly Clarkson and Halle Berry.
- Ranked #2 in the 2003 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World", in front of Carmen Electra and behind top-ranked Halle Berry.
- Was ranked #4 on VH1's 100 Hottest Hotties.
- 2002: Ranked #1 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World".
- 2007: Ranked #12 in Forbes magazine's "The 20 Richest Women in Entertainment" list, estimating her net worth at around $100 million.
- Ranked #8 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists.
- Ranked #19 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
- Spears was ranked sixth on Forbes magazine's list of 100 Most Powerful and Influential celebrities in the world (earning more than $64 million in 2009). She is also ranked as the third most powerful musician in the world. [June 2010]
- Ranked #25 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2011 list.
- Ranked #4 in FHM magazine's "Sexiest Women" list in 2009. Previously, she was ranked #31 in 2008, #54 in 2007, #5 in 2005, #1 in 2004, #3 in 2003, #3 in 2002, #3 in 2001, #2 in 2000, and #16 in 1999.
- Ranked #1 in the 2004 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #44 in the 2010 FHM UK list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World".
- Ranked #4 in Men's Health magazine's 100 Hottest Women of All Time (2011).
Britney Spears's Nominations
- Was signed on for a role in a film entitled "In the Pink" co-starring comedians Wanda Sykes and Tim Allen, Academy Award winner Cher, and Academy Award nominee Bette Midler. The film was scrapped after years of delay.
- Won a Grammy Award for her hit song "Toxic". By 2010, Spears received eight Grammy nominations.
What Britney Spears has done for a first time
- First solo artist ever to have a #1 album and single on the Billboard charts at the same time with a debut.
- In her first song "Baby One More Time", there is a line "My loneliness is killing me", and in another of her songs "Stronger", there is a line "My loneliness ain't killing me no more".
- Accepted an endorsement from Pepsi to do TV commercials promoting the soft drink. The first commercial was slated for the 2001 Academy Awards (2001).
- In her first starring role in the film Crossroads (2002), her character was supposed to swear. She ordered that the curse words be taken out so as not to tarnish her image for the younger pre-teen viewers of the film.
- Is the first woman to have four albums go straight to #1 on the American charts.
- Won her first Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for "Toxic". [February 2005]
- Spears scored a second Google+ record after becoming the first person to gain more than two-million followers on the site. [February 2012]
- Is the only female artist of the Nielsen Soundscan era to have her first four albums debut at No. 1.
- Her single "3", from her second greatest hits album "The Singles Collection", made her the first artist in over three years to debut at the top position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and the only non-American Idol artist in eleven years to do so.
- Her song "Womanizer" gained first-week download sales of 286,000, which is the biggest opening-week tally by a female artist since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking digital downloads in 2003.
- Her song "Womanizer" became her fifth No. 1 song on the charts, which put her in a tie for second place for the most No. 1 Top 40 songs in the Mainstream Top 40's sixteen year history. Mariah Carey is in first place with six No. 1 songs.
- Spears' album "Femme Fatale" (2011) was her sixth album to debut at No. 1, this makes her the first female ever to have six No. 1 album debuts. The album also debuted at No. 1 in Canada, Australia and Korea and entered in the Top 10 in 15 other countries.
- Is the first person ever to gain one million followers on Google+. [December 2011]
Britney Spears's Donations
- Announced that she aims to raise $2 million from her fall tour earnings to donate to the children of police officers and firemen who died when the World Trade Center collapsed. [September 2001]
Britney Spears's quotes
- Marry [Prince William of Wales]? I'd love that. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?
- Onstage, I'm the happiest person in the world.
- [on Debbie Gibson at the 2001 American Music Awards] She's the original bubble-gum diva.
- I remember I read this harsh review about my show, and one of my friends told me that this was the exact same stuff people said about Madonna. And it's like, she didn't care. Madonna just came out and was herself. I respect that a lot.
- Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone, doesn't mean I'm naughty.
- [on fellow pop-princess and former Mouseketeer Christina Aguilera] Christina and I are friends no matter what the media makes up.
- England is one of my favorite places. The fans are just so crazy.
- I would really, really, really like to be a legend like Madonna. Madonna knows what to do next, and when she's performing, the audience is just in awe of her.
- [Her mother Lynne Spears on Britney's upbringing] I was not a permissive mother at all.
- [on her relationship with Justin Timberlake during the The All New Mickey Mouse Club (1989)] We were, like, 12 or 13 and it was like, "Hi, do you like me?". It was like puppy love.
- I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
- I find it so funny that people find me so interesting. And, I hate when they're like "Define your image." I don't know what my image is. I just do my thing.
- [at a German chocolate museum, January 18, 2002] Chocolate for me is just like an orgasm.
- Acting is so much fun. It is a different ball game and I want to concentrate on that at the moment. I'm really passionate about what I do. I love entertainment and telling stories to people and I am very lucky that I am doing what I want to do.
- [on her visit to the Playboy mansion] All I remember is seeing a bunch of naked girls and thinking, "I got to get out of here.".
- My views on virginity have not changed. I want to wait to have sex until I'm married. I do. I want to wait, but it's hard. I just want to live my life.
- There are so many teenagers out there that dress more provocatively than I do, and no one says anything about them.
- Who really cares if I've had sex? It's nobody's business. Trust me, I'm not going to have a press conference to announce it. If I mess up, I'm human. If I have a drink or I'm with someone, I'm human. I'm no different than anyone else my age.
- Selling 5 million records is still good. I don't want to get jaded thinking I have to sell 10 million every time. It's not about that.
- When I'm under stress, I do yoga. It's when I'm happiest that I have a problem with junk food.
- I feel like a totally different person than I was two years ago. I feel like so much of my innocence is gone. I'm still me, but this business makes you grow up so fast.
- Would you go into a CD store and steal a CD? It's the same thing, people going into the computers and loggin' on and stealing our music.
- If I was to pick a cartoon character I am most like, I would say Daisy Duck, because she is very stubborn, she has a very feminine sense and she knows what she likes.
- As an artist, I would probably go on stage and bump and grind with a dancer. In real life, never.
- When I look into a mirror, I am very critical of myself. I see a goofy girl.
- Tony Blair? I've never heard of him either. Who is he?
- I can't sing the same kind of thing all the time. That would bore me.
- I've got an amazing group of people around me and my family at home. If I don't make my bed and wash the dishes at home, I'm in trouble.
- I'm not the type of person that can be cooped up in the hotel room being served all the time. I can't deal with that. I've got to do normal things.
- Performing is what I like most. I find the studio very confining. You can do a lot in there, and you get the opportunity to try again and again. But on stage you have the adrenalin going and you've got one shot and the energy is so intense.
- It feels like I've been dreaming this forever and then it happens and it feels like a whirlwind. I'm constantly traveling and I miss my friends.
- [Justin Timberlake] was my first kiss. We were playing "Truth or Dare" and listening to Janet Jackson. I was 12. His friend dared him to kiss me, so that was my first kiss.
- Bottom line: If you love yourself, it will all work out.
- This is my dream come true. I can't believe this is happening right now. I can't believe I even have a movie. I feel very blessed to be where I am right now.
- [on being photographed without panties] Anyway, thank God for Victoria's Secret's new underwear line!
- [on why she has yet to tour Australia] I really love Australia, great place, but it's just so far away to go to for a concert, and that makes it hard - but I'll definitely take a course there for a tour next time. I'd really love to.
- [regarding the policies of President George W. Bush regarding the invasion of Iraq] I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that.
- I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.
- [on receiving a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame] I'm seriously speechless right now. This is something that I've dreamed about since I was a little girl. I can't believe I'm actually here with all of you amazing fans. Hello?
- How do I keep slim? Having two boys definitely helps, and I love to dance. It's the best way to stay in shape.
- I love treating myself to a spa day. Massages are my favorite.
- Sometimes, I keep it simple and don't wear much make-up - just a little mascara and lip gloss. Other times, I'll play around and do heavier make-up or some fun lipstick.
- I love, love, love Madonna! She's one of my inspirations.
- I'm really just a boring homebody who loves staying home with my kids and that's where I'm the happiest.
- I love Adele. Her voice is just an amazing soulful sound. Her voice stays with you. I love Robyn Carlsson, her "Body Talk" album is different and interesting.
- I believe that all women can create their own world where they shine the brightest. It's all about having the power and confidence to be yourself.
- The good thing about being on tour is getting to go overseas to places like Canada.
- [on her career after being in the music business for more than a decade] I don't really have anything to prove at this point. I just do it for fun and see what happens.
- [on turning 30 in 2011] I hear the older you get, the wiser you get and the more you know what you want. Hopefully it'll be a good year.
- It's the best feeling in the world when I'm on stage and I'm singing and the fans are singing the words with me.
- These parents, they think I'm a role model for their kids, that their kids look at me as some sort of idol. But it's the parents' job to make sure their kids don't turn out that shallow. That's not my responsibility. I'm not responsible for your kid.
- I've always been very comfortable being nude. I don't feel like I have anything to hide.
- My family, we walked around the house naked. By the time I was 13, my dad was like "Uh, Britney, it's time to start covering yourself up." I'm very free like that.
- Don't care too much 'bout what other people think. What really matters is your own point of view.
- I think you know when you've met the right person.
- [on her gay fans] I get inspiration from them on all my songs. They're somewhat girls, so it's inspiring to do stuff that they like to hear, like the cool "in" stuff. Whatever I do for each record is definitely inspired by them.
- A lot of my hairstylists and my beauty team that I work with are gay so I hang out with gays a lot and I just think they're adorable and hilarious.
- [Mother's Day thought to her children Jayden and Preston, 2016] God always comes to us in tiny whispers. I pray you always find his whisper and follow your inner voice as well.
- [on Janet Jackson] I've always been majorly inspired by Janet and everything that she does.
- I feel like our society has always put such an emphasis on what's normal, and to be different is unusual or seen as strange.
- I feel like our society has always put an emphasis on what's normal, and to be different is unusual or seen as strange..
- Being single...has been very, very, very profound. And I feel like all men should suck my toe.
Britney Spears's body shape
Lets describe how Britney Spears looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Britney Spears
For the latest news - you can follow Britney Spears on social networks.