Megan Fox's biography
Megan Denise Fox is 36 years old actor born at Oak Ridge. She was born on Friday 16th of May 1986. Megan is often nicknamed as Meg, Megan Denise Green. According to year of birth 1986 Megan belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 16th of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.Megan was married 2 times.
Megan Denise Fox's spouse
She is married to Machine Gun Kelly
Megan is native english speaker. She is white american. Megan is citizen of United States of America. She is christian. Megan´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know Megan also as film actor, television actor, model, voice actor. Megan is recently known as fashion model.
Megan Fox's family
Megan Fox's spouse
Megan Fox's ex spouses
Brian Austin Green
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have been together since 2010 for 11 years. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Sunday 15th of July 1973.
Megan Fox's schools
We found 1 school Megan attended. Name of the school: St. Lucie West Centennial High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
Megan studied high school - St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA.
Megan Fox's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Transformers; Sydney Shanowski on Hope & Faith.
Is Megan Fox gay ?
She is known to be bisexual.
Megan Fox's partner
Megan Fox and Johnny Simmons have been together less than a year in 2009. Johnny is known as actor. Her partner was born on Friday 28th of November 1986 in Montgomery.
Awards and competitions
Megan Fox's Rankings
- Ranked #17 on Interview magazine's Hollywood faces to watch "Future Stars of Tomorrow".
- Ranked #1 on Moviefone magazine's "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25" (2008).
- Ranked #14 in the 2011 Men's Health 100 Hottest Women of All Time list, she placed behind Angelina Jolie, Sharon Stone, Scarlett Johansson and Catherine Deneuve.
What else you don't know about Megan Fox ?
Her middle name is Denise. Megan likes to spend time in: Paris.
What Megan Fox has done for a first time
- Is the first actress to grace the front cover of Gorezone magazine.
- Is the first actress who was born after the comic debut of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to portray April O'Neil in a live-action movie.
Megan Fox's quotes
- [on her Marilyn Monroe tattoo] I committed to having her face on my arm for the rest of my life, so I have to be a pretty big fan.
- Wonder Woman is a lame superhero. She flies around in her invisible jet, but she's not invisible. And her weaponry is a magic lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it.
- Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like [Janet Jackson] and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time.
- Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties.
- When I go to a party, I always feel like I'm chum. Like my agent is just chumming the waters until I'm circled by all these dudes.
- If I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I'll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco.
- When I moved to Los Angeles, I had no money. I remember needing to shave my legs, and I didn't even have enough money to buy disposable razors. So I'd wear pants all the time.
- Women are expected to be conformist automatons in L.A. but in Britain you can be more yourself and people will take you on face value.
- I don't trust male intentions, usually, because they don't approach me for intellectual conversation.
- Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of and if I weren't attractive, I wouldn't be working at all.
- I didn't decide I'm gonna be an actress cause I wanna be respected for how I play chess.
- [on Marilyn Monroe] I just had an incredible amount of empathy for her my whole life. I cry when I see her on camera.
- [on giving male writers an amped-up version of her past] They're boys; they're easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand.
- Sex and the City (2008), the movie, was so tragic. Costume dramas bore me and Hollywood comedies are total garbage, not funny at all. Fame doesn't mean anything because anyone can be famous, and television news is mindless.
- [on Angelina Jolie] She always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am.
- [on Transformers (2007)] I'm terrible in it. It's my first real movie and it's not honest and not realistic. The movie wasn't bad, I just wasn't proud about what I did.
- I think one day, I could be a very good actress. But so far, I haven't done anything.
- I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep.
- [on her childhood playtime] I played with Barbies but I used to decapitate them. I used to take their heads off then dye their hair and do weird things.
- [on rumours that she will star in a current Lara Croft movie] I think that's a role that Angelina Jolie mastered, and I would never attempt to take that over from her.
- [on her role in Jonah Hex (2010)] I'm sort of a tough, no-nonsense prostitute, like, she'll shoot you in the head if she has to. And she does. Actually, not in the head but I get to shoot someone somewhere. It's a lot of fun.
- If you know how to take control of being a sex symbol, then it can be powerful. But I have no idea how to handle it yet, how to deal with it.
- [on rumors she turned down the role of the girl in the 23rd James Bond movie] No one ever talked to me about doing that movie. I would never turn something like that down.
- [on getting down to 99 pounds while shooting Jennifer's Body (2009)] I decided I would turn myself into a zombie. I got super, super skinny, stayed out of the sun for four months, and got to where I was losing my eyelashes and my eyebrows.
- I was never a bad girl and still not. I challenged authority in school a little bit. Now I just speak my mind openly. That's who I am.
- I think that God or the universe, or whatever you believe in, gave men brute physical strength and gave women their sexuality. It's so easy to control men with it, so I don't know why I wouldn't embrace it and allow myself to be empowered by it.
- I am very vulnerable. But I can be aggressive, hurtful, domineering and selfish, too. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I'm a control freak.
- I have nine tattoos. All my boyfriends are required to have one and if they don't have one yet, I make them get a tattoo of my name or my face.
- I don't like dry paper. Scripts, newspapers or anything that's not laminated, I have to keep licking my fingers. If I'm reading, I have a cup of water to dip my fingers in. I'm really neurotic.
- I've been afraid of the dark all my life. I leave the lights on all the time and if the light is off, I have to run across the room to get to the switch. I can't walk through a dark room. I'm afraid of what I can't see.
- [on her classic red 1966 Mustang Fastback Christmas present from Brian Austin Green] We were going through cars on eBay and I found one in really good condition that was beautiful and for a good price.
- [on her height] I'm tiny, and people think that I'm 5' 10" or that I'm big. They think celebrities are larger than life, and I'm really short. I'm 5' 4".
- [on her dream role] I like playing psychos, so any kind of mentally-disturbed female is fun for me.
- There are some women you could put in underwear and photograph them, and it looks really classy and it doesn't necessarily provoke a pinup image. But with me it does, immediately, as soon as I'm in underwear. I'm a Vargas girl.
- I feel intimidated by fashion. I hate doing photo shoots.
- I don't trust people in this industry. But I especially don't trust girls in this industry, because it's incredibly competitive, and I'm just not interested.
- I've only been with two men my entire life. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand.
- When I talk about my husband, I feel as if people roll their eyes. It's like when you're 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says, "Do you think I'm stupid?". They can't grasp that I'm old enough to be married.
- Getting married was the best thing I've ever done.
- I've been a stepmother for six years and it's amazing... I really enjoy it. It's a lot of work but I like it. It grounds me. I like being domestic. I would love to be a biological mommy some day. That would make me very happy.
- I have a really offbeat, weird, dark sense of humor. My sense of humor doesn't really mesh well with sitcom television.
- I've done drugs, and that's how I know I don't like them. I tried several things in order to make an informed decision, but I didn't enjoy anything other than marijuana.
- I've met endless so-called beautiful people who don't seem to have personalities or a direction in life. They've never been forced to develop their characters because they're viewed as being so attractive. So I think beauty can be a mask.
- I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush.".
- You won't believe this, but I never go out. I don't like drunk, sweaty people whose only goal is to have sex. I stay home and play computer backgammon. Every once in a while, I go to Color Me Mine to do pottery.
- [on director Michael Bay]: He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous madman reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is.
- I always wanted to be blonde when I was little, like Barbie and Pamela Anderson, but it would really damage my hair. It was exotic to me, as my entire family has dark hair. If I did it, I would go white blonde - really platinum.
- [on her naval piercing] I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20.
- Of course, I have a lot of flaws. But I do not tell them - ever.
- I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill, that if I could tap into that, I could do something really interesting.
- I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon.
- I'm the biggest nerd - I love comic books and stuff like that!
- Any casting couch shit I've experienced has been "since" I've become famous.
- If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like - you can smell the warmth in the fart.
- I'm so suspicious of all boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them. They're boys, they're easily toyed with. I tell stories and have them eating out of my hand. Not all of it is true. In fact, most of it is bullshit.
- I would really love to go on an archaeological dig. I have an offer to go somewhere in England but I would rather go to Egypt or Syria or some place like that.
- I could go days, weeks, without talking to another human being.
- I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake.
- I'll starve to death before I'll cook for myself. I think I could survive a week without eating.
- I can't cook at all - I can make only Hot Pockets and Eggo Waffles.
- [on guys she liked] I've always gone for skinny, tattooed musician-types who wear women's pants and nail polish. That's because I grew up obsessed with Nirvana and Motley Crue.
- [on having an obsessive compulsive disorder] This is a sickness, I have an illness, this is not okay anymore.
- I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.
- I can't be naked in front of people. I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that.
- I feel like if you are with someone through the process of pregnancy and delivery, if nothing else, there is such an incredible amount of respect that would lead into some sort of love in one way or another.
- [on lists ranking the most beautiful women in Hollywood] You know, lists like this - and there are plenty - generally, we elect the girl who plays in the biggest blockbuster of the year.
-  Some of the women considered to be the sexiest women alive look that way only because they've had three nose jobs and their jaw lines shaved down. Sure, they're perfect now, but they didn't start out that way.
- I'm not pretentious enough to just sit around and think about how I'm a tool for the whole Hollywood machine. But it has crossed my mind.
- I did take baton-twirling lessons for a while. I was on a jump-rope team when I was in 10th grade. We were called the Jumping Jackets.
- I don't want to open my mouth or speak anymore, because everything I say becomes scandalous. It wears you out... so I'm a bit jaded.
- I mean, I don't sit around and say, "Gosh, I have to do this movie with this person." I really, honestly, am much more focused on my personal life.
- I believe he's (Brian Austin Green) my soul mate. But that doesn't mean it doesn't take work, because we are very, very different.
- [on the media and not watching news] Everything makes me cry. Because everyone is someone's child, every woman seems like someone's mother. I have so much more patience for people and women in general.
- [on her "trademark pin-up appeal"] I don't really mind. It's actually a large part of my personality. I think you can be that and you can also be intelligent and strong. I don't think they're in opposition to one another - at least in my life.
- [on April O'Neil in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)] [April] is an ambitious journalist that's not making it the way that she wants to be because people underestimate her. [sarcastic] I couldn't possibly relate to that.
- [at San Diego Comic-Con 2014] I was here for Jennifer's Body (2009) where I was a man-eating zombie, and I was here for Jonah Hex (2010) where I was a prostitute with a heart of a gold. And April is neither of those things.
- I could go days, weeks, without talking to another human being. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star. I always feel that it's forced and fake.
- I love the beach, and I love sunshine.
- To be outspoken, or different at all, is a problem for women.
- I'm one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews.
- I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.
- I'm not a big family person. I'm more of a loner.
- I just really want it at some point to be OK for women and young girls to be sexy because I think that's a power, a gift that we were given by God or the universe or whatever.
- I'm very confident in how I project my personality.
- I think you accidentally learn things in high school that turn out to be life lessons when you are able to step back a bit and study them in more depth.
- I've actually stopped tinting my windows because the paparazzi look for trucks and cars with super tinted windows.
- I'm not a 'sexy' 'beautiful' woman. It takes a lot of work to make me look like a girl.
- There's a misconception that maybe I'm overly confident or a little vapid or that I am a stereotypical, bratty, spoiled girl who doesn't have much to bring to the table other than how people perceive her physically.
- I think once you enter the dating world and you realise it's nothing like those Disney movies you watched when you were a little girl, you just become more guarded.
- My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it.
- I don't like feeling out of control. I have to feel like I'm in control of my body.
- I don't need someone else's power. I'm obtaining my own.
- I grew up craving the spotlight, and once it happened, I immediately recoiled.
- If I really buckle down, I think one day I could be a very good actress.
- I like funny guys and those, for some reason, tend to be nerdy guys.
- I want to be as pretty as Robert Pattinson.
- I'm a passionate individual, and sometimes when I have strong feelings about a subject, I feel the need to express myself.
- I am pretty sure I am a doppelgÃ¤nger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified and embarrassed.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Megan Fox's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Megan Fox looks. We will focus on Megan´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). She weights 114lbs (52 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. Megan´s hair is shade of black. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Megan´s shoe size is 7.
Latest news about Megan Fox
For the latest news - you can follow Megan Fox on social networks.
- Megan reached total 0 followers - Megan Fox on Twitter