Angelina Jolie's biography
Angelina Jolie Voight is 47 years old film actor born at Los Angeles. She was born on Wednesday 4th of June 1975. She is often nicknamed as Angie, Ange, Angelina Jolie, Angelina Jolie Pitt, Angelina Pitt, Angelina Jolie Voight. According to year of birth 1975 Angelina belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 4th of June means Angelina is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.She was married 3 times.
She is native american english speaker. She is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Angelina is agnostic. Angelina´s primary profession is to be film actor. You can know Angelina also as film director, film producer, model, voice actor, screenwriter, diarist, character actor, television actor, actor, manufacturer, filmmaker, humanitarian, executive producer, writer, philanthropist. Angelina is recently known as fashion model.
Angelina Jolie's dad
Angelina Jolie's father's name is Jon Voight. Jonathan is known as actor. Angelina´s father was born on Thursday 29th of December 1938 in Yonkers.
Angelina Jolie's mom
Angelina Jolie's mother's name is Marcheline Bertrand. She is known as actor. Angelina´s mother was born on Tuesday 9th of May 1950 in Blue Island. Angelina Jolie was born when she was 25 years old. Angelina´s mother died on Saturday 27th of January 2007 in Los Angeles. Marcheline Bertrand was 32 years old, when this happened.
Angelina Jolie's family
Angelina Jolie's ex spouses
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been together since 2014 for 5 years. He is known as television actor. Her ex spouse was born on Wednesday 18th of December 1963 in Shawnee.
Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton have been together since 2000 for 3 years. Billy is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 4th of August 1955 in Hot Springs.
Jonny Lee Miller
Angelina Jolie and Jonny Lee Miller have been together since 1996 for 3 years. He is known as film actor. Angelina´s ex spouse was born on Wednesday 15th of November 1972 in Kingston upon Thames.
Angelina has 3 sons and 3 daughters
Angelina Jolie's son: Maddox Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's son's name is Maddox Jolie-Pitt. He is known as actor. Angelina´s son was born on Sunday 5th of August 2001 in Cambodia.
Angelina Jolie's son: Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's son's name is Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt. Her son was born on Saturday 29th of November 2003 in Ho Chi Minh City.
Angelina Jolie's son: Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's son's name is Knox Léon Jolie-Pitt. Her son was born on Saturday 12th of July 2008 in Nice.
Angelina Jolie's daughter: Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's daughter's name is Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt. Her daughter was born on Saturday 8th of January 2005.
Angelina Jolie's daughter: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's daughter's name is Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. Her daughter was born on Saturday 27th of May 2006 in Swakopmund.
Angelina Jolie's daughter: Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt
Angelina Jolie's daughter's name is Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt. Angelina´s daughter was born on Saturday 12th of July 2008 in Nice.
Angelina Jolie's schools
We found 4 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Beverly Hills High School, New York University, Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Tappan Zee High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Beverly Hills High School at age 16, the same school as Lenny Kravitz. She also went to school with Michael Klesic and Bahar Soomekh.
- Attended elementary school at William O. Schaefer School in Tappan, New York. She graduated from El Rodeo elementary school (1989).
- Attended Beverly Hills High School with her brother James Haven, writer/actor Quincy Rose, son of Mickey Rose, Antonia Bennett, daughter of Tony Bennett and Ashley Hamilton, son of George Hamilton and Alana Stewart.
Angelina Jolie's career
Her main focus is to be film actor. She is famous thanks to Lisa Rowe in Girl, Interrupted (1999), Lara Croft in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider – The Cradle of Life (2003), Elise Clifton-Ward in The Tourist (2010). You could see Angelina also in Girl, Interrupted, George Wallace, Gia, Maleficent, Playing by Heart, First They Killed My Father and many more.
Is Angelina Jolie gay ?
She is known to be bisexual.
Angelina Jolie's partner
Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizu have been together since 1996 for a year. She is known as actor. Angelina´s partner was born on Friday 16th of June 1967 in San Jose.
Awards and competitions
Angelina Jolie's Awards
- Angelina received award for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Girl, Interrupted in 1998
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film for work George Wallace in 1998
- Angelina received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film for work Gia in 1999
- She received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for work Girl, Interrupted in 2000
- Angelina received award for 2015 Kids' Choice Awards
- She received award for Q1966960 for work Playing by Heart in 1998
- She received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie for work Gia in 1999
- Angelina received award for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role for work Girl, Interrupted in 2000
- She received award for Hollywood Film Awards for work First They Killed My Father in 2017
Angelina Jolie's Rankings
- Ranked #87 in Premiere magazine's 2002 annual "Power 100" list.
- Ranked #6 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World". 
- Ranked #2 on Mr. Blackwell (aka Richard Selzer)'s Worst Dressed List. 
- Ranked #1 in E! Television's 2006 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies.
- Ranked and voted #3 by Ask men.com's Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006.
- Ranked #12 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
- Ranked #33 on EW's The 50 Smartest People in Hollywood. 
- Ranked #3 in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list. 
- Ranked #90 in the 2011 FHM list of "100 Sexiest Women in the World". Previously, she ranked #70 in 2010, #14 in 2009, #9 in 2008, #8 in 2007, #4 in 2006, #3 in 2005, #9 in 2004, #32 in 2003, #32 in 2002, #61 in 2001, and #68 in 2000.
- Ranked #10 in Men's Health 100 Hottest Women of All Time. 
Angelina Jolie's Nominations
- Angelina was nominated for Academy Award for Best Actress for work Changeling in 2008
- She was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Girl, Interrupted in 2000
- She was nominated for BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for work Changeling in 2009
- Angelina was nominated for Emmy Award for work Gia in 1998
- Angelina was nominated for Emmy Award for work George Wallace in 1998
- Angelina was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama for work A Mighty Heart in 2008
- She was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama for work Changeling in 2009
- She was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for work The Tourist in 2011
- She was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role for work A Mighty Heart in 2008
- She was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role for work Changeling in 2009
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Lara Croft: Tomb Raider in 2002
- Angelina was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Original Sin in 2002
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Life or Something Like It in 2003
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Beyond Borders in 2004
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Lara Croft: Tomb Raider – The Cradle of Life in 2004
- Angelina was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Alexander in 2005
- Angelina was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress for work Taking Lives in 2005
What else you don't know about Angelina Jolie ?
Angelina´s middle name is Jolie.
What Angelina Jolie has done for a first time
- In 2003, she was the first recipient of the Citizen of the World Award from the UN's Correspondents' Association for her work as a goodwill ambassador with the UNHCR.
- Her godfather Maximilian Schell always gave her a doll as a birthday present, from her first to sixteenth. Sometimes it was a modern doll, made of plastic, sometimes it was an old and precious one, made of wood or porcelain.
- In 2006, after the birth of her daughter Shiloh, she sold the first pictures of her newborn for $4,100,000. She later donated the profits to charity.
- Voted in first place in a poll to find the 100 Greatest Sex Symbols for Britain's Channel 4. Elvis Presley was runner-up. [July 2009]
- When Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton first married, the couple moved into the Beverly Hills home formerly owned by Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash. 
Angelina Jolie's Donations
- She donated many items to Rocky Stone to be given to less fortunate kids as part of the Toy Mountain Campaign.
- In 2006, after the birth of her daughter Shiloh, she sold the first pictures of her newborn for $4,100,000. She later donated the profits to charity.
- For the occasion of her marriage to Brad Pitt, Angelina wore a dress designed by Donatella Versace.
Angelina Jolie's quotes
- Therapy? I don't need that. The roles that I choose are my therapy.
- You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit happens.
- And my dad, you're a great actor but you're a better father.
- I'll make it real simple, I'm a 36-C. In the game, she's a double-D. In the movie [Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)], she's a D. We split the difference... [Lara] is much more athletic, and she has smaller breasts, but she's still Lara Croft, so there.
- I'd like to believe that the people that have supported me in my work or identified with me in films, the people that feel they know me, they do and they don't have misconceptions - they understand. I believe that.
- [People magazine - July 8, 1996] There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate life now.
- If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is.
- [on the superficiality of the industry] We are setting an example of what we think is beautiful and you really want to put that much make up on me?
- You might never find out that you are useful for all the right reasons - and not all those stupid things that people tell you you're useful for.
- [on what she does with the money she makes each year] Save one-third, live on one-third and give away one-third.
- If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.
- If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do.
- [Regarding the possibility of marriage with her current beau and father of her child, Brad Pitt] We have both been married before so it's not marriage that necessarily kept some people together.
-  I'm drawn to kids that are already born. I think some people are meant to do certain things, and I believe I'm meant to find my children in the world somewhere and not necessarily have them genetically.
- It's alright. It's a part of life... I lost my mom. It's a natural thing for a child to lose a parent. I lost my mom too young, but it happened. And I'm happy she's out of pain, because I love her and she's my friend.
- Not many people know this about me but I'm a natural blonde. My hair went from light blonde naturally to a darker kind of blonde. My mother dyed my hair dark when I was a child as I loved the look then. So I'm basically a natural blonde.
- [on making action movies] I think there's always going to be that side of me. [Harrison Ford] is doing it, and he's doing it well, (so) it looks like I've got some more time.
- To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning, if I did that.
- My natural color is dark blonde. But when I was four or five, my mother dyed my hair dark brown, and she decided to keep it that way. And I stuck with that.
- There's certainly a side of me that isn't completely... sane. Or completely 'even' all the time. We all have our dark sides.
- [on her double mastectomy, 2013] I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.
- It may sound clichÃ©, but when you feel beautiful and strong on the inside, it shows on the outside.
- I don't want to be that person in the spotlight. I'm much more at home sitting with the sound guys and the grips, in my boots, working.
- Oh God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it's unbelievable!
- [on In the Land of Blood and Honey (2011)] It was something I didn't trust out of my hands. So by default I ended up putting myself in as director.
- [on the differences between First They Killed My Father (2017) and The Killing Fields (1984), one of her favorite films] I wanted to do something where the hero was Cambodian. And I wanted it to be mine. And shot in Cambodia. [Sept. 2017]
- I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth and, as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did. This behavior towards women in any field, any country, is unacceptable.
- Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.
- Women have a certain sexuality, and I think their bodies are beautiful, and I'm not embarrassed to explore that in a film. But there are things you get offered that are vulgar and violent - just like there's a side of me that's vulgar and violent.
- I'm not somebody that just wants to hold up a white flag and say, 'Let's all just get along.' I think people that do horrible things should be held accountable.
- I touch up my roots at home every 2 weeks so my blonde roots don't show.
- Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
- I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. I always hid in other people, or tried to find myself through the characters, or live out their lives, but I didn't have those things in mine.
- Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.
- I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not kill you makes you stronger.' Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity.
- Our diversity is our strength. What a dull and pointless life it would be if everyone was the same.
Angelina Jolie's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Angelina Jolie looks. We will focus on her height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). Angelina weights 117lbs (53 kg). Body build is slim. Angelina´s eyes are tinted green. Angelina´s hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Angelina´s shoe size is 9 (US) / 41.3 (EU) / 7.5 (UK).
Latest news about Angelina Jolie
For the latest news - you can follow Angelina Jolie on social networks.