Ahmet Zappa's biography
Ahmet Zappa is 48 years old musician born at Los Angeles. He was born on Wednesday 15th of May 1974. According to year of birth 1974 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 15th of May means he is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be musician. You can know him also as film producer, composer, writer, television actor, children's writer, novelist, film actor. He is recently known as singer.
Ahmet Zappa's dad
Ahmet Zappa's father's name is Frank Zappa. He is known as guitarist. His father was born on Saturday 21st of December 1940 in Baltimore. His father died on Saturday 4th of December 1993 in Los Angeles. Frank Zappa was only 19 years old, when this happened.
Ahmet Zappa's mom
Ahmet Zappa's mother's name is Gail Zappa. She is known as businessperson. His mother was born on Monday 1st of January 1945 in Philadelphia. Ahmet Zappa was born when she was 29 years old. His mother died on Wednesday 7th of October 2015 in Los Angeles. Gail Zappa was 41 years old, when this happened.
Ahmet Zappa's family
Ahmet Zappa's ex spouse
Ahmet Zappa and Selma Blair have been together since 2004 for 2 years. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Friday 23rd of June 1972 in Southfield.
Ahmet Zappa's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Young Actors Space.
Ahmet Zappa's career
His main focus is to be musician. He is also a member of Z.
Ahmet Zappa's quotes
- I didn't read at all until I was 12. I just couldn't. It was too frustrating.
- I had this whole ritual with my mother making the bed with me inside it so I would be invisible.
- I picked books by their covers - the worse the cover, the more I wanted to read it.
- I definitely have managed to overcome dyslexia now to become a fully functional human being but things were a lot more difficult when I was younger.
- At 12 I dropped out of school but I had lost interest in it at a much earlier age. For me, school was very very stressful.
- I've always wanted to have a book published - it was a dream of mine, but the thought of actually writing a book made me feel really sick.
- My father would often work all night and sleep during the day, so for us, dinner might be pancakes, and breakfast might be beef stroganoff.
- When we had to do book reports, I would pick a book that no one read and just make it up and turn that in. I got praised for my imagination.
- I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone.
- I miss my Dad. My Dad loved cheesy monster movies, so we'd have Godzilla movie marathons. Those are some of my favorite memories, laughing at how the monster outfits were so bad, like black garbage bags for heads.
- I collect things that just look retarded.
- My parents told us how they felt but never imposed their beliefs on us, although I appreciate I got a healthy sense of democracy from them.
- The way this whole novel thing came together was, I sold them one bill of goods and then didn't communicate very well. I am like Captain Run-on Sentence.
- I think what my father appreciated was the science experiment of life. He had these kids, and they had their own experiences. He wanted us to discover the world for ourselves.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Ahmet Zappa's body shape
Lets describe how Ahmet Zappa looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Ahmet Zappa
For the latest news - you can follow Ahmet Zappa on social networks.
- He reached total 14 782 164 followers - Ahmet Zappa on Twitter