Simon Baker's biography
Simon Baker is 53 years old actor born at Launceston. He was born on Wednesday 30th of July 1969. He is often nicknamed as Smiley. According to year of birth 1969 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 30th of July means he is Leo. As sign in itself indicates “Lion” or “King”, hence people born under Leo sign are considered to be leaders in every aspects of life. They are royal in nature.
He is citizen of Australia. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television director, film actor, television actor. He is recently known as film director.
Simon Baker's family
Simon Baker's ex spouse
Simon Baker and Rebecca Rigg have been together. She is known as actor. His ex spouse was born on Sunday 31st of December 1967 in Sydney.
Simon Baker's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of New South Wales, Ballina High School.
Simon Baker's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Simon Baker's Awards
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Television at 6352 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California, on February 14, 2013.
Simon Baker's quotes
- If you can't be proud of what you do, go and sell shoes. Do something else.
- I would love to do a rom-com, but they are not good-good and successful doesn't equate to the same thing.
- I think this Occupy Wall Street thing is great. I think that is a good thing and that people need to stand up, voice their opinions, and be heard.
- I like putting my money into things like food and shelter. I'm probably a bad example of an investor.
- A shot is only as every as good as how well it tells the story.
- I cut my own hair most of the time. You just do it all by feel.
- Every TV show is a crapshoot, really. But every once in a while, a show gets anointed as 'the show.'
- As a kid I was always a bit of a clown, a performer.
- In general, the problem in a relationship is when the couple stagnate.
- I've always been a shy person.
- I'm a big fan of Alan J. Pakula's films like 'All the President's Men', 'The Parallax View,' and 'Klute.' I'm a big fan of those movies.
- I don't like the idea of talking down to kids. I think I was talked down to, and you rebel against that.
- I don't like fancy fiddly girlie stuff.
- I do have a lot of Australian friends.
- I am very straightforward and direct. If I disagree with something, I say something about it.
- French are what they are without excusing themselves to be.
- I try to be straightforward and honest with my kids, and I believe nothing beats good old hard work.
- I think my kids are pretty well-rounded citizens of the world.
- I need some challenges in love or I'm bored.
- I love con-men characters in film.
- I don't use deodorant. If you drink enough water, you shouldn't have to. I think I smell pretty good without it.
- My kids think I'm old and over the hill.
- L.A.'s a better place to live than it is to visit.
- It's always difficult when you're on a show that goes for more than a year or a couple of years.
- In network TV, you have to present the box before you can step outside it.
- I'm pretty good at gardening. It consumes my time, and it feels like I'm doing something constructive.
- For an actor working in television or film, I think it's important to understand how the medium works - how the camera and lenses work and how the sound and the editing works.
- Time goes a lot quicker when the work is a lot more enjoyable.
- My life is pretty hectic, but I'm really into it.
- The French have the reputation of being arrogant. I don't think it's arrogance but a certain authenticity.
- When I have to play the same role every day, I have the flexibility to play the character in so many different ways. It's almost like playing five different roles.
- There's more of a family connection when you're working on a TV show. That's not to say that you don't make great connections when you're working on films, but it's different unless you're there working every day.
- Sometimes the intensity and the grind of doing television can wear you down, but at the same time there's something about the repetition, the sheer mass of work that you do that's also liberating.
- I've seen the odd tarot reader and had my palm read in various countries and explained to me in many strains of broken English. Did I believe a word? To be honest, I didn't understand much, but I loved watching the presentation.
Simon Baker's body shape
Lets describe how Simon Baker looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Simon Baker
For the latest news - you can follow Simon Baker on social networks.