Shah Rukh Khan's biography
Shah Rukh Khan is 57 years old television presenter born at New Delhi. He was born on Tuesday 2nd of November 1965. He is often nicknamed as King KhanSRKThe Badshah of BollywoodThe King of Bollywood. According to year of birth 1965 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 2nd of November means he is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
He is citizen of India. He is an adherent of islam. His primary profession is to be television presenter. You can know him also as singer, actor, screenwriter, film producer. He is recently known as dancer.
Shah Rukh Khan's dad
Shah Rukh Khan's father's name is Taj Mohammed Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan's mom
Shah Rukh Khan's mother's name is Lateef Fatima.
Shah Rukh Khan's family
Shah Rukh Khan's spouse
She is known as film producer. His spouse was born on Thursday 8th of October 1970 in New Delhi.
Shah Rukh Khan's ex spouse
He has 1 son and 1 daughter
Shah Rukh Khan's son: Aryan Khan
Shah Rukh Khan's son's name is Aryan Khan. He is known as actor. His son was born on Wednesday 12th of November 1997 in New Delhi.
Shah Rukh Khan's daughter: Suhana Khan
Shah Rukh Khan's daughter's name is Suhana Khan. She is known as actor. His daughter was born on Monday 22nd of May 2000 in Mumbai.
Shah Rukh Khan's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Jamia Millia Islamia, University of Delhi, National School of Drama, Hansraj College.
Shah Rukh Khan's career
His main focus is to be television presenter and cinematography.
Awards and competitions
Shah Rukh Khan's Awards
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Baazigar in 1994
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge in 1996
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Dil To Pagal Hai in 1998
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in 1999
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Devdas in 2003
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Swades in 2005
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Actor for work Chak De! India in 2008
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for work Deewana in 1993
- He received award for Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role for work Anjaam in 1995
- He received award for Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for work Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa in 1995
- He received award for Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for work Mohabbatein in 2001
Shah Rukh Khan's Nominations
- Shahrukh Khan has had 226 nominations across popular Bollywood awards, and has won 207 of them.
What Shah Rukh Khan has done for a first time
- He agreed to star in Aditya Chopra's films without looking at the script first.
- His first name "Shahrukh" means "face of the king".
- Was the first guest in "The Kapil Sharma Show" and "Koffee With Karan".
- The first stunt he does while walking into the wall in "Main Hoon Na" (2004), was a secret from director Farah Khan, who didn't want him to do that stunt due to his back injury. She even threatened to tell his wife, Gauri Khan.
- Became the first bollywood actor to attend the Golden Globe Awards in 2009.
Shah Rukh Khan's quotes
- (December 2001, about Hrithik Roshan): I wish I looked as good as he does. And I wish I danced as well as he does!
- I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else.
- (August 2004): Awards that ignore me are losers.
- (August 2004): I'm try-sexual. I try anything that's sexual.
- (August 2004): I have no competition. Every year the names I'm pitted against keep changing. You can't cream the competition, you have to kill it.
- "I haven't given up smoking. I'm very clear about it, it's a personal choice. I want to cut down on it. It shouldn't be made into an issue to say, damn good or damn bad. Whether I give it up or not shouldn't be an issue." (Movie Mag, May 2006)
- "I was supposed to have done Color It Yellow (2006), the guy on the motorbike. I didn't have the dates. They were shooting in Delhi and the dates were clashing with Paheli." (Movie Mag, May 2006)
- You must respect your seniors, bu never get intimidated by them. Winning should be a habit, not an option. The four Hs are important when you play to win --- honesty, humor, hard work and a bit of haraamipan.
- I don't look at the figures that my movies make. The only figures I look at are girl's figures. (When asked to comment on what he felt about the figures his movies gross.)
- Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.
- If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.
- I don't kiss on screen. Period.
- There are only two Khans. Ghenghis Khan and Shahrukh Khan.
- Sex is not required to sell my film. My name is enough.
- You never win the silver, you only lose the gold.
- I am very shy. If I am flying British Airways and the air hostess asks me two questions, and I don't understand her accent - I will go hungry for the entire flight.
- If I am a role model, I must be the worst one in the world.
- I've never had a girl make a pass at me.
- Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.
- The collar-bone is my favorite part of the human body.
- If asking me whether sleeping with X or Y gives the media pleasure, then so be it. It's a small price to pay.
- Rani has looked her career best in Paheli. For myself, Aziz and Juhi, Rani is the only leading lady for our production house. She is the best actress we have had in I'd say the last 16 years!
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Shah Rukh Khan's body shape
Lets describe how Shah Rukh Khan looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Shah Rukh Khan
For the latest news - you can follow Shah Rukh Khan on social networks.