Sadie Frost's biography
Sadie Frost is 57 years old actor born at Islington. She was born on Saturday 19th of June 1965. According to year of birth 1965 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 19th of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.She was married 2 times.
She is citizen of United Kingdom. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as film producer, stage actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Sadie Frost's dad
Sadie Frost's father's name is David Vaughan.
Sadie Frost's family
Sadie Frost's ex spouses
Sadie Frost and Jude Law have been together since 1997 for 6 years. Jude is known as television actor. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 29th of December 1972.
Sadie Frost and Gary Kemp have been together since 1988 for 7 years. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 16th of October 1959 in London.
She has 1 daughter.
Sadie Frost's daughter: Iris Law
Sadie Frost's daughter's name is Iris Law. She is known as model. Her daughter was born on Wednesday 25th of October 2000.
Sadie Frost's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Hampstead School.
Sadie Frost's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Sadie Frost's quotes
- I always wear flat shoes, because I can't walk in anything else.
- I'm a strong woman.
- By 17, I was modeling and had bought myself a flat. I've always tried to be self-sufficient.
- I've never worn fur, either. I'm a naturally squeamish person, and fur smells like dead animal to me.
- I love babies. I love being pregnant and I loved giving birth.
- Having money has given me a certain freedom, but being in the public eye has taken away a lot.
- I was fiercely independent and ambitious from a very young age.
- I want to get up at 6 A.M. and go swimming and do 30 lengths.
- My father was a painter and an anarchist, always getting in trouble for his performance art.
- Just to be remembered is good enough for me. Lots of people are forgotten.
- If I am in London I like a quick get away to The Olde Bell in Hurley... It's nearby and no stress - great food and beautiful walks.
- My parents are from Manchester but I was brought up in London, Camden Town.
- My kids inspire me to be the person I am today - without them I wouldn't be who I am today.
- I was the eldest daughter with these four beautiful younger sisters with ringlets and pretty faces, and I used to dress them up in Victorian clothes and take them out for the day and pretend they were mine.
- I was a very defiant child, and my father encouraged that. He wanted me to be as wild and creative as possible and didn't believe in disciplining children.
- I don't allow meat in my house or in my oven. My whole family is vegetarian - and although I've given my kids the choice to order meat at a restaurant when they reach five, they're not interested.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sadie Frost's body shape
Lets describe how Sadie Frost looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Sadie Frost
For the latest news - you can follow Sadie Frost on social networks.