Ryan Reynolds's biography
Ryan Rodney Reynolds is 46 years old actor born at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He was born on Saturday 23rd of October 1976. According to year of birth 1976 Ryan belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 23rd of October means Ryan is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.Ryan was married 2 times.
Ryan Rodney Reynolds's spouse
He is married to Blake Lively
He is native canadian english speaker. He is white canadian. He is citizen of Canada. He is roman catholic. Ryan´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor, screenwriter, film producer, voice actor. He is recently known as television actor. Ryan received MTV Movie Award for Best Fight Deadpool in 2016
Ryan Reynolds's family
Ryan Reynolds's wife
Blake is known as actor. His wife was born on Tuesday 25th of August 1987 in Tarzana.
Ryan Reynolds's ex wifes
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have been together since 2008 for 3 years. Scarlett is known as film actor. His ex wife was born on Thursday 22nd of November 1984 in Manhattan.
Ryan Reynolds's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Kitsilano Secondary School, Prince of Wales Secondary School, The Royal Conservatory of Music.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Kwantlen College for a few months before leaving to pursue his acting career.
Ryan Reynolds's career
His main focus is to be actor. Ryan is famous thanks to Definitely, Maybe, The Proposal and Deadpool. You could see him also in Deadpool.
Is Ryan Reynolds gay ?
Ryan is known to be straight.
Ryan Reynolds's girlfriend
Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have been together since 2002 for 5 years. She is known as singer-songwriter. Ryan´s girlfriend was born on Saturday 1st of June 1974 in Ottawa.
Awards and competitions
Ryan Reynolds's Awards
- Received a Youth in Film Award nomination for best actor for his work on Nickelodeon's teen drama Fifteen (1990).
- Accompanied musician Alanis Morissette to the 2003 Canadian Juno Music Awards.
- He was awarded a star on Canada's Walk of Fame in Toronto, Ontario in 2014.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on December 15, 2016.
What else you don't know about Ryan Reynolds ?
His middle name is Rodney.
What Ryan Reynolds has done for a first time
- Has a fear of flying since he once went skydiving and parachute failed to open at the first attempt.
- Along with Chris William Martin, he is one of only two actors to appear in both the first and last episodes of Fifteen (1990).
- He first became a fan of Deadpool when he found a comic where Deadpool describes himself as looking like "Ryan Reynolds crossed with a Shar-Pei".
Ryan Reynolds's quotes
- (on kissing the older woman in Van Wilder: Party Liaison (2002)) On that note, that being said, it was damn hard kissing her. You've never experienced anything until you've had a mature, darting tongue in your mouth.
- Acting has given me a way to channel my angst. I feel like an overweight, pimply faced kid a lot of the time - and finding a way to access that insecurity, and put it toward something creative is incredibly rewarding. I feel very lucky.
- [on his relationship with Alanis Morissette] Our relationship couldn't be better. There's no truth to the rumours we would temporarily broken up.
- I never took acting classes, but I knew I could do it based on the skill with which I lied to my parents on a regular basis!
- I'm not a hockey fan, which is probably why I had to leave Canada in the first place.
- I did two trips in 2006. I did one through New Zealand on a motorcycle, and I tried to cross Australia on a motorcycle from one end of the continent to the other. My friend and I did not make it, unfortunately - he crashed, and we had to find a hospital.
- (on if he gets recognized while traveling) I get noticed depending on where I am. I have no problem wandering all around Spain. But the Germans - ah, the Germans - they are like "Oh! Van Wilder's a party animal!".
- (2007) I used to backpack when I was younger. I think I can actually say that I can't do the hostel thing anymore - I'm a little too spoiled.
- (on filming Buried (2010)) I'll never, ever in my life complain on a set again after being on that set. Sixteen, seventeen days of doing that... It was such a state of emotional distress.
- [on the effect the title of "Sexiest Man Alive" would have on his wife, Scarlett Johansson] Now it's going to be, 'Sexiest man, take out the garbage'. That does sound better.
- For every character I play, there's ten others I've read that went to another actor because he's better qualified for the role, or for whatever reason, who knows - it's always a very mercurial process.
- [having lost interest in The Flash, the comic book adaptation to which his name was once attached] I have no desire to wear a red leotard for three pictures over 10 years.
- [2007, lighting what he calls "a horrible little cigarette" while grimacing with self-contempt] I had quit, but then I had to smoke in my last two movies.
- [on his "Know Thyself" tattoo that he got in 1998] It was about disappointing my parents.
- I'm terrified that I'm genetically predisposed to only having boys. That's frightening. By the time I was 10 years old, and I'm not exaggerating, I knew how to patch drywall.
- I think every relationship is going to go through a few rough patches. Those are what make it stronger, I think.
Ryan Reynolds's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Ryan Reynolds looks. We will focus on Ryan´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. He is tall as 6' 2" (188 cm). Ryan weights 188lbs (85 kg). Body build is athletic. Ryan´s eyes are tinted hazel. Ryan´s hair is shade of brown - light. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Ryan´s shoe size is 11.
Latest news about Ryan Reynolds
For the latest news - you can follow Ryan Reynolds on social networks.