Roman Coppola's biography
Roman Coppola is 57 years old actor born at Neuilly-sur-Seine. Roman was born on Thursday 22nd of April 1965. According to year of birth 1965 Roman belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 22nd of April means Roman is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
He is native english speaker. Roman is white american. Roman is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know Roman also as film director, film producer. Roman is recently known as screenwriter.
Roman Coppola's dad
Roman Coppola's father's name is Francis Ford Coppola. He is known as screenwriter. Roman´s father was born on Friday 7th of April 1939.
Roman Coppola's mom
Roman Coppola's mother's name is Eleanor Coppola. She is known as film director. His mother was born on Monday 4th of May 1936 in Los Angeles. Roman Coppola was born when she was 29 years old.
Roman Coppola's family
Roman Coppola's ex spouse
Roman Coppola and Jennifer Furches have been together. Roman´s ex spouse was born in 1980.
Roman Coppola's schools
We found 1 school Roman attended. Name of the school: New York University Tisch School of the Arts.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended New York University Film School
Roman Coppola's career
Roman´s main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Roman Coppola's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Writing, Original Screenplay
Roman Coppola's quotes
- I've been enjoying 'Life on the Mississippi' by Mark Twain that I picked up at the airport randomly. It's very witty and interesting to read about his time as a steamboat pilot.
- I'm a curious person. I pursue things based on what sparks my interest. I'm not thinking about what role I play. I don't have to be a movie director or this or that. I just want to be part of projects and places that are of interest to me.
- Anything that you think is wild or fun, or can't wait to see or show your friends, go for it.
- Relationship movies are often made for a female audience.
- Years go by. I go here, I go there, I have all sorts of adventures, and then I look back and say, 'Wow that's kind of an unusual way to live your life.'
- In my films that I've directed, and my work in commercials and videos, I've rarely used handheld. It's just not something I'm drawn to, but I've seen it done very well.
- I'm a writer and director, and the movie I've seen a million times is 'Stardust Memories' by Woody Allen, starring Woody Allen and Charlotte Rampling.
- I love 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' and I love 'Bugsy Malone.' I haven't seen 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks' in a long time, but I remember loving it as a kid.
- On 'Darjeeling,' I was on set every day and I acted as the second unit director and a producer on that film. I was there throughout the whole process. On 'Moonrise Kingdom,' I showed up for one day.
- I really value distinctive movies, movies that feel that they came from a person that was really something that they had conceived and they made and is a reflection of who they are.
- Movies are magical. Sometimes it just works, it catalyzes, and everything falls into place, and no one knows exactly how or why.
- When I'm in London, Claridge's is a great favourite. I'm a big fan of art deco architecture and the rooms are extraordinary.
- A movie that I'm involved with and have a lot of love for, which is 'On The Road,' does use a lot of handheld. It can be done beautifully. I'm proud of that. It's a very beautiful movie.
- To make personal movies that you are the author of, is quite a difficult thing. It takes a lot of stamina.
- Sometimes in writing you have difficult periods and then other times it just flows.
- Don't imitate. Write what you know about, that has to be your goal.
- Film is like eating to me. It feels completely natural.
- It's not just people in Hollywood: I'm sure everyone in the world thinks, 'What would be it like if I won an Oscar?'
- I grew up in San Francisco and moved to L.A. about 20 years ago, and now my main home is in Hollywood.
- The director is the ultimate creative arbiter of what's going to happen. And as a director myself, you really appreciate collaborating with people who are trying to help you find what you need and what you want.
- Recently, I was in Bernalda, my dad's ancestral home town in Italy. He has just refurbished a palazzo and turned it into a hotel, so we had my sister's wedding there. It was beautiful.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Roman Coppola's body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Roman Coppola looks. We will focus on his body shape, eye color and hair color. Body build is average. Roman´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. Roman´s hair is shade of black.