Rob Zombie's biography
Rob Zombie is 57 years old film director born at Haverhill. He was born on Tuesday 12th of January 1965. According to year of birth 1965 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 12th of January means he is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of atheism. His primary profession is to be film director. You can know him also as singer-songwriter, voice actor, musician, film producer, programmer, screenwriter, actor, singer, record producer, guitarist. He is recently known as talent manager.
Rob Zombie's family
Rob Zombie's spouse
She is known as actor. His spouse was born on Saturday 26th of September 1970.
Rob Zombie's ex spouse
Rob Zombie's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Pratt Institute, Parsons School of Design, Haverhill High School.
Rob Zombie's career
His main focus is to be film director. He is famous thanks to Mother Firefly. He is also a member of White Zombie. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays guitar.
What Rob Zombie has done for a first time
- One of his favorite horror movies is Black Christmas (1974). He considers the film to be underrated as he first watched it around the holiday season and remembers being terrified of it.
- Named his first heavy metal band White Zombie, after the Bela Lugosi film White Zombie (1932).
Rob Zombie's quotes
- [on directing and working for film studios] They hire you and suddenly they don't trust you. And you say, "Well, why did you hire me?" and they say, "We can't tell you."
- I think so much about everything. I'm obsessive.
- [on rushing Halloween II (2009) into production] That's the problem making a movie called Halloween: If you come out Nov. 1 or after, nobody cares. If it was called anything else, I'd be fine.
- I met John Carpenter when he was making Escape from L.A. (1996). I see him every once in a while.
- I remember, especially like when I was in high school, going to see like Dawn of the Dead (1978) and it was like mayhem in the theater and you could barely even watch the movie. It was so fun.
- I don't know that I have a fascination with witches per se - well, maybe I just have a fascination with everything that's weird.
- I really just do what I like. I don't understand what the general public likes sometimes.
- I like movies where you can come back and re-watch them and admire the cinematography 25 years later.
- Growing up, I had the weird fantasy list: I wanted to be Alice Cooper, Steven Spielberg, and Stan Lee. You have to have almost psychotic drive, because you're going to have years of failure.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Rob Zombie's body shape
Lets describe how Rob Zombie looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Rob Zombie
For the latest news - you can follow Rob Zombie on social networks.