Rik Mayall's biography
Rik Mayall is 56 years old television actor born at Harlow. He was born on Friday 7th of March 1958. According to year of birth 1958 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 7th of March means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know him also as film actor, comedian, autobiographer, writer, director, screenwriter. He is recently known as stage actor.
Rik Mayall's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Manchester, The King's School, Victoria University of Manchester.
Rik Mayall's career
His main focus is to be television actor and video game industry.
How did Rik Mayall die
He died on on Monday 9th of June 2014 when he was 56 years old at Barnes. Rik Mayalls death was caused by cardiac arrest. It happend like natural causes.
What Rik Mayall has done for a first time
- He wrote the first draft of Guest House Paradiso (1999), with Adrian Edmondson, whilst in hospital recovering from his quad-bike accident.
- He was seriously injured in a quad bike accident in 1998 and was in a coma for several days. His first words on regaining consciousness were to the doctor: "So you're the bastard that keeps sticking needles into me!". He made a full recovery.
Rik Mayall's quotes
- One of my hobbies is people-watching. I love to sit outside a cafe watching people go by. I use things that I see in different characters that I play.
- I'm a difficult person to interview. Everything I have to say is in my performance. I don't like to give too much away.
- I'm not trying to do anything spectacular except to change the fabric of our society and bring down the Government.
- I was always a show-off and liable to get over-excited. But I have got it under control. I now find people who can't control their energy very funny.
- It hasn't happened to me yet, but I would now take a job simply to earn money for my family.
- There's a quality about me that you don't quite trust.
- It's difficult for me, to look into eyes of a journalist and trust him to present it as you say.
- I'm frightened of interviews.
- I would love to do more on the stage; having actual contact with the audience is great. You can give them a good seeing to!
- You perform for a different audience each night. People who don't understand just think that you go out there every night and do the same thing, but you don't - you have to find out who they are and give it to them.
- When you're an experienced celeb - which I am - you sometimes just need a bit of space, when you're not 'on'. I'm always on!
- I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.
- I had a very happy childhood, happy teenage years and I was famous by the time I was 22. A charmed life.
- Other people get moody in their forties and fifties - men get the male menopause. I missed the whole thing. I was just really happy.
- Words on the page don't have the same impact as somebody saying the words to you.
- I don't want people to know who I am.
- With 1,000-seater venues, rather than 5,000-seaters, there are richer opportunities for sucking the audience in.
- I ought to be groovy and be able to say the enemy is this and the enemy is that... but I've never been very good at... I don't want to have to answer questions I don't know the answer to properly. I have an opinion.
- I've always had live audiences.
- With an audience it's now, there are no editors around. It's just me and the audience and it's what I like best.
- [on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)] The film, with respect ... no, with no respect at all... the film was shit.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Rik Mayall's body shape
Lets describe how Rik Mayall looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.