Richard Hammond's biography
Richard Hammond is 53 years old television presenter born at Solihull. Richard was born on Friday 19th of December 1969. Richard is often nicknamed as Hamster. According to year of birth 1969 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 19th of December means he is Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a Fiery sign of Zodiac Belt. These people are highly learned and love to gain knowledge throughout their life.
Richard is citizen of United Kingdom. Richard´s primary profession is to be television presenter. You can know him also as writer, journalist, autobiographer. He is recently known as children's writer.
Richard Hammond's family
Richard Hammond's spouse
Richard Hammond's ex spouse
Richard Hammond's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Harrogate College, Ripon Grammar School, Solihull School.
Richard Hammond's career
His main focus is to be television presenter and journalist. He is famous thanks to Top Gear.
What Richard Hammond has done for a first time
- First car: Toyota Corolla Liftback. He crashed it.
Richard Hammond's quotes
- Now, personally, I like a car with some sort of character.
- No action hero is more closely associated with cars than James Bond.
- And I like pygmy goats, because they're just lovely, and ducks.
- I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity, impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities that make me the loveable chap I am.
- The easiest and simplest thing that any one can do to make their car safer, more gas efficient, whatever - check the tire pressure.
- For somebody who has injured their brain, every single thing they say and think will be the subject of their own questioning.
- I damaged all the complicated bits of the brain to do with processing and emotional control. I was prey to every single emotion that swept over me and I couldn't deal with it. I had to re-learn things from scratch.
- At home I drive an old Land Rover.
- I've been in a car three or four times when it filled with water and it's not a comfortable feeling.
- Forty is brilliant and I love it. I'm happier now than when I was 20.
- I'm a presenter.
- If I can be cruel; I'm not a big fan of the Audi R8, actually.
- I mostly drive around in a Fiat 500 TwinAir, and that's a pretty small car!
- My grandfather on one side was trained as a cabinetmaker but eventually worked as a coachbuilder and then built cars. I inherited from him a love of cars, but with no technical ability whatsoever, sadly!
- I'm not reckless. I was never reckless.
- I would love to act. I probably won't make it to Hollywood at 42 years of age, but I'd love to act.
- I run a lot. I have this five-mile run that I try and do a few times a week. If I do more, I get shin splints and it drives me mad, so I have to balance it.
- With the case of running, it really is a case of get out, set yourself a distance, run it, and then do it again the next day. It's tremendously simple.
- I had post-traumatic amnesia, five-second memory, it happens as a result of brain injury.
- I think a basic level of fitness can help the body cope with all manner of incidents.
- My first car was a 1976 Toyota Corolla Liftback in red, like the one in 'The Blues Brothers.' I painted a Union Jack on the roof. I was absolutely in love with it until I destroyed it, which broke my heart!
- I don't particularly want to smear myself into a hillside.
- Failing my driving test first time; that was a disappointment on a geological scale.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Richard Hammond's body shape
Lets describe how Richard Hammond looks. We will focus on Richard´s body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Richard Hammond
For the latest news - you can follow Richard Hammond on social networks.