Prince Harry's biography
He is often nicknamed as The Party PrinceHarry. According to year of birth 1984 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 15th of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be helicopter pilot. You can know him also as military officer, patron of the arts, polo player. He is recently known as philanthropist.
Prince Harry's dad
Prince Harry's father's name is Prince Charles. He is known as writer. His father was born on Sunday 14th of November 1948 in Buckingham Palace.
Prince Harry's mom
Prince Harry's mother's name is Princess Diana. She is known as environmentalist. His mother was born on Saturday 1st of July 1961 in Sandringham. Prince Harry was born when she was 23 years old. His mother died on Sunday 31st of August 1997 in Paris. Princess Diana was only 13 years old, when this happened.
Prince Harry's family
Prince Harry's spouse
Rachel is known as actor. His spouse was born on Tuesday 4th of August 1981 in Los Angeles.
Prince Harry's ex spouse
Prince Harry's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Eton College, Wetherby School, Ludgrove School, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended Mrs Jane Mynors' nursery school, the pre-prep Wetherby School, both in West London, and later the Ludgrove School in Berkshire.
- Prince Harry attended Jane Mynor's Nursery School, Wetherby School, Ludgrove, and Eton.
Prince Harry's career
He is famous thanks to Finding Freedom. He is also a member of British royal family.
Prince Harry's partners
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas have been together since 2012 for 2 years. She is known as actor. His partner was born on Saturday 18th of February 1989 in Winchester.
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy have been together since 2004 for 6 years.
What Prince Harry has done for a first time
- Spent the first part of his gap year in Australia. Then, he traveled to Africa where he worked in an orphanage in Lesotho.
Prince Harry's quotes
- Kate (Middleton) is the sister I've always wanted.
- [on his role as a helicopter gunner in Afghanistan] Our job out here is to make sure the guys are safe on the ground, And, if that means shooting someone who is shooting at them, then we will do it.
- I've served my country.
- Conversations with my mother, father, my grandparents, as I've grown up have obviously driven me towards wanting to try and make a difference as much as possible.
- Anyone who says they don't enjoy the Army is mad - you can spend a week hating it and the next week it could be the best thing in the world and the best job you could ever, ever wish for. It has got so much to offer.
- For me personally, as I said, I want to serve my country. I've done it once, and I'm still in the army, I feel as though I should get the opportunity to do it again.
- I get a huge buzz from spending time with kids.
- I'm still very much a kid inside myself.
- I've longed for kids since I was very, very young.
- There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal.
- To be honest dinner conversations was the worst bit about being a child and listening to the boring people around me.
- You can imagine the kind of dinner parties I had to go to at a young age... pretty dull.
- You've got to give something back. You can't just sit there.
- [on his infamous Nazi outfit episode] I am very sorry if I caused any offence or embarrassment to anyone. It was a poor choice of costume and I apologise.
- What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
- "No one has stripped us of our titles".
- To his Grandmother, The Queen - Regarding, Her Majesty's closest Aide, Angela Kelly: "I don't know what the hell is going on. This woman needs to make this work for my future wife".
- "...so I'm more normal than my family would like to believe".
- "I will always have the utmost respect for my grandmother, my commander in chief, and I am incredibly grateful to her and the rest of my family for the support they have shown Meghan and I over the last few months".
- "You can call me whatever you want - Harry is fine".
- [in 2009] I don't want to sit around in Windsor. But I generally don't like England that much and, you know, it's nice to be away from all the press and the papers.
- [Discussing the U.S. Constitution.] I've got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Prince Harry's body shape
Lets describe how Prince Harry looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Prince Harry
For the latest news - you can follow Prince Harry on social networks.
- He reached total 0 followers - Prince Harry on Twitter