Princess Diana's biography
Princess Diana is 36 years old environmentalist born at Sandringham. She was born on Saturday 1st of July 1961. She is often nicknamed as The People's PrincessPrincess DiThe Queen of HeartsLady DiThe Princess of HeartsShy DiEngland's Rose. According to year of birth 1961 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 1st of July means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.
She is native british english speaker. She is citizen of United Kingdom. She is an adherent of church of england. Her primary profession is to be environmentalist. You can know her also as philanthropist, humanitarian, socialite, aristocrat. She is recently known as kindergarten teacher.
Princess Diana's dad
Princess Diana's father's name is John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer.
Princess Diana's mom
Princess Diana's mother's name is Frances Shand Kydd.
Princess Diana's family
Princess Diana's ex spouse
Princess Diana and Prince Charles have been together since 1981 for 15 years. He is known as writer. Her ex spouse was born on Sunday 14th of November 1948 in Buckingham Palace.
She has 1 son.
Princess Diana's son: Prince Harry
Princess Diana's son's name is Prince Harry. Her son was born on Saturday 15th of September 1984 in St. Mary's Hospital.
Princess Diana's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: West Heath Girls' School, Institut Alpin Videmanette, Riddlesworth Hall School.
Princess Diana's career
Her main focus is to be environmentalist.
Princess Diana's partners
Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed have been together. He is known as entrepreneur. Her partner was born on Friday 15th of April 1955. Her partner died on Sunday 31st of August 1997. Dodi Fayed was 36 years old, when this happened.
Princess Diana and James Hewitt have been together. He is known as military personnel. Her partner was born on Wednesday 30th of April 1958 in Derry.
Princess Diana and Hasnat Khan have been together.
How did Princess Diana die
She died on on Sunday 31st of August 1997 when he was 36 years old at Paris. Princess Dianas death was caused by road accident.
Princess Diana's quotes
- [interview in "Panorama" magazine, 1995] There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.
- Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
- I'd like to be a queen in people's hearts but I don't see myself being queen of this country.
- My role is about 80% slog and 20% fantastic.
- If I'm going to comfort the suffering, I have to understand what they've been through.
- [describing her relationship with the press] Wherever I go, it waits for me, and it tracks me down. Whatever I do, whatever I say, it will always look for controversy and contradiction. It will always criticize me.
- My father always taught me to treat everybody as an equal. I have always done and I am sure that [Prince William of Wales and Prince Harry] are the same.
- I was always told by my family that I was the thick one. That I was stupid and my brother was the clever one. And I was always so conscious of that. I used to go to the head mistress crying saying I wish I wasn't so stupid.
- She won't go quietly, that's the problem. I'll fight to the end, because I believe that I have a role to fulfill, and I've got two children to bring up.
- I do things differently, because I don't go by a rule book, because I lead from the heart, not the head, and albeit that's got me into trouble in my work, I understand that.
- Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.
- The worst illness of our time is that so many people have to suffer from not ever being loved.
- Oh, my God, what's happened?
- [Ski Resort] As a Parent, I ask you to respect my Children's Privacy.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Princess Diana's body shape
Lets describe how Princess Diana looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.