Miles Teller's biography
Miles Alexander Teller is 35 years old actor born at Downingtown. Miles was born on Friday 20th of February 1987. He is often nicknamed as P Wordy Boy. According to year of birth 1987 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 20th of February means he is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
Miles is native english speaker. He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. He is agnostic. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film actor. Miles is recently known as television actor.
Miles Teller's schools
We found 3 schools Miles attended. Complete list of schools: New York University Tisch School of the Arts, Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Lecanto High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Lecanto High School.
- He graduated from Lecanto High School in 2005.
- Miles Teller attended the Stonestreet Studios Film Conservatory to study screen acting over the course of four semesters as part of his NYU Tisch School of the Arts training where he received a BFA in Drama.
Miles Teller's career
His main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Fantastic Four.
Is Miles Teller gay ?
Miles is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Miles Teller's Awards
- Good friends with Shailene Woodley. They co-starred in both The Spectacular Now (2013) and Divergent (2014) and attended the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards (2013) together.
- Teller was nominated for the Discovery Award at the Savannah Film Festival for his role as Jason in the 2010 film Rabbit Hole (2010).
What else you don't know about Miles Teller ?
Miles´s middle name is Alexander. He likes to spend time in: Zac Efron's Table.
Miles Teller's quotes
- I grew up in a very small town in Florida, like, 7,000 people.
- I got into acting my junior year of high school. We got a new hot drama teacher and I was like 'Alright, I'll try drama.'
- Honestly, I'm not a big movie buff in general. The only movies I own is probably the 'Indiana Jones' trilogy.
- 'Footloose' is a fun movie. If you do it right, people should leave wanting to dance.
- Absolutely, 'Rabbit Hole' gave me a nice first introduction into film acting.
- I've played drums in bands since I was 16.
- I've always felt like I can dance.
- I'm the first one out on the dance floor. In college I had to take jazz, ballet and tap dancing, but, before that, it was just social.
- I'm still waiting for my first big Hollywood paycheck... maybe I'll play a superhero.
- I used to have a big crush on Andie MacDowell.
- When I was in middle school, I always did well in school, but teachers either loved me or absolutely hated me.
- The makers of '21 and Over' have been screening it, and I'm getting a lot of comparisons to a young Vince Vaughn.
- My second grade teacher told me I would never graduate high school. That I was going to be a juvenile delinquent.
- Living in somebody else's pain for an actor man, it's actually nice when you get to feel that kind of emotion. That's what I like.
- I just got an iPhone, which is cool, but I don't download movies, I don't watch Hulu, I don't have Netflix. I don't do any of that. But I do geek out to music.
- I don't know if there's an actors' slow-pitch softball league I could join. My agency has a team, but they say it would be a conflict of interest for the people they rep to play because I could hit a pop-up and they'd have to drop it on purpose.
- I always had ambition. I always knew I was going to go to college. I could party and do that stuff, but I always got straight A's and a 4.0 and all that.
- Going to high school in rural Florida, we always partied down in the woods. Somebody - one of the rednecks - would leave class and mow a path out to a field, and we'd drive out there. Dude, every party I went to was lit by a bonfire. Acoustic guitar.
- For me, I still have feelings for all of my ex-girlfriends. In different parts of my life, I would miss that person. There's something that drew me to that person, and I shared something with them.
- I don't know if I'm just lazy or I like trying to do things with my feet.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Miles Teller's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Miles Teller looks. We will focus on his height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Miles is tall as 6' 0" (183 cm). Body build is average. Miles´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. His hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Miles Teller
For the latest news - you can follow Miles Teller on social networks.