John F. Kennedy's biography
John F. Kennedy is 46 years old politician born on on Tuesday 29th of May 1917. He is often nicknamed as J.F.K.JackCrash KennedyShaftyRat Face. According to year of birth 1917 he belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 29th of May means he is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is native american english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of catholicism. His primary profession is to be politician. You can know him also as military officer, journalist, statesperson. He is recently known as writer.
John F. Kennedy's dad
John F. Kennedy's father's name is Joseph P. Kennedy. He is known as film producer. His father was born on Thursday 6th of September 1888 in Boston. His father died on Tuesday 18th of November 1969 in Hyannis Port. Joseph P. Kennedy was 52 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy's mom
John F. Kennedy's mother's name is Rose Kennedy. She is known as socialite. His mother was born on Tuesday 22nd of July 1890 in Boston. John F. Kennedy was born when she was 27 years old. His mother died on Sunday 22nd of January 1995 in Hyannis. Rose Kennedy was 78 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy's family
John F. Kennedy's ex spouse
John F. Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy have been together since 1953 for 10 years. She is known as journalist. His ex spouse was born on Sunday 28th of July 1929 in Southampton. His ex spouse died on Thursday 19th of May 1994 in New York City. Jacqueline Kennedy was 77 years old, when this happened.
He has 1 son and 1 daughter
John F. Kennedy's son: John Kennedy Jr.
John F. Kennedy's son's name is John Kennedy Jr.. He is known as journalist. His son was born on Friday 25th of November 1960 in Washington, D.C.. His son died on Friday 16th of July 1999 in Atlantic Ocean. John Kennedy Jr. was 82 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy's daughter: Caroline Kennedy
John F. Kennedy's daughter's name is Caroline Kennedy. She is known as lawyer. His daughter was born on Wednesday 27th of November 1957.
John F. Kennedy's schools
We found 11 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: London School of Economics and Political Science, Harvard College, Choate Rosemary Hall, primary school, Riverdale Country School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Princeton University, Edward Devotion School, Noble and Greenough School, Canterbury School, Dexter School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from the Choate School in Connecticut in 1935.
John F. Kennedy's career
His main focus is to be politician. He is also a member of American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
John F. Kennedy's partners
John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe have been together. She is known as film actor. His partner was born on Tuesday 1st of June 1926. His partner died on Sunday 5th of August 1962. Marilyn Monroe was 45 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy and Angie Dickinson have been together. She is known as television actor. His partner was born on Wednesday 30th of September 1931 in Kulm.
John F. Kennedy and Gene Tierney have been together. She is known as actor. His partner was born on Friday 19th of November 1920. His partner died on Wednesday 6th of November 1991. Gene Tierney was 74 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy and Marlene Dietrich have been together. She is known as film actor. His partner was born on Friday 27th of December 1901. His partner died on Wednesday 6th of May 1992. Marlene Dietrich was 75 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy and Jeanne Carmen have been together. She is known as actor. His partner was born on Monday 4th of August 1930 in Paragould. His partner died on Thursday 20th of December 2007 in Irvine. Jeanne Carmen was 90 years old, when this happened.
Judith Campbell Exner
John F. Kennedy and Judith Campbell Exner have been together. She is known as writer. His partner was born on Thursday 11th of January 1934 in New York City. His partner died on Friday 24th of September 1999 in Duarte. Judith Campbell Exner was 82 years old, when this happened.
John F. Kennedy and Inga Arvad have been together. She is known as journalist. His partner was born on Monday 6th of October 1913 in Copenhagen. His partner died on Wednesday 12th of December 1973 in Nogales. Inga Arvad was 56 years old, when this happened.
Gunilla von Post
John F. Kennedy and Gunilla Von Post have been together.
Mary Pinchot Meyer
John F. Kennedy and Mary Pinchot Meyer have been together.
John F. Kennedy and Mimi Alford have been together since 1962 for a year.
John F. Kennedy and Pamela Turnure have been together.
John F. Kennedy and Florence Pritchett have been together.
John F. Kennedy and Kay Stammers have been together.
Frances Ann Cannon
John F. Kennedy and Frances Ann Cannon have been together.
How did John F. Kennedy die
He died on on Friday 22nd of November 1963 when he was 46 years old. John F. Kennedys death was caused by assassination.
Awards and competitions
John F. Kennedy's Awards
- In 1961, he awarded the Meritorious Civilian Service Award to Franz Halder. This meant Halder was the only German ever to be decorated both by Adolf Hitler and by an American president.
John F. Kennedy's Nominations
- He was nominated for National Book Award for Nonfiction for work Profiles in Courage in 1957
What John F. Kennedy has done for a first time
- Was the first Catholic U.S. President.
- When he visited Ireland in late June 1963, he became the first sitting U.S. President to set foot on Irish soil.
- Was the first Irish-American Catholic president (several previous presidents, none of whom were Catholic, had varying degrees of Irish-born ancestors).
- Was the first U.S. President to be born in the 20th century.
- Pictured on a USA nondemoninated commemorative stamp issued 20 February 2017. Price on first day of issue was 49Â¢. The stamp was issued in sheets of 12; the sheet's selvage featured the official White House portrait painted by Aaron Shikler.
- His youngest child Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, who was born on August 7, 1963 and lived only two days, was the only child born to an incumbent U.S. President and First Lady during the 20th Century.
- Was the first U.S. President inaugurated while having a living grandparent (Mary Josephine Hannon Fitzgerald). Sadly, she ended up outliving him by less than a year.
John F. Kennedy's quotes
- Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.
- [5/25/61, in a special address to Congress] I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the Earth.
- [1/20/61 inaugural address, on joint US/Soviet scientific ventures] Let both sides seek to invoke the wonders of science instead of its terrors.
- [1/30/61, State of the Union address] In a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon . . . it will be an entire nation. For all of us must work to put him there.
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
- Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
- I am certain that after the dust of centuries has passed over our cities, we, too, will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or in politics but for our contributions to the human spirit.
- Victory has a thousand fathers but defeat is an orphan.
- Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
- [privately, about Richard Nixon] Richard Nixon's a conservative . . . and if he became President, we could expect Republican policy would switch to the right. He is a filthy, lying son-of-a-bitch, and a very dangerous man.
- All my life, I've known better than to depend on the experts.
- [on Marlon Brando] The greatest womanizer who ever set foot in Hollywood.
- Let us never negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate.
- [Harry S. Truman] regards an open convention as one which studies all the candidates, reviews their records and then takes his advice.
- [6/10/63, in a commencement address] The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war. We do not want a war. We do not now expect a war. This generation of Americans has already had enough--more than enough--of war and hate and oppression.
- In the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal.
- Our problems are manmade. Therefore, they can be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.
- The civil rights movement should thank God for [Eugene 'Bull' Connor]. He's helped it as much as Abraham Lincoln.
- [after the Bay of Pigs invasion] The advice of those who were brought in on the executive branch was unanimous, and the advice was wrong. And I was responsible.
-  If anybody is around to write after this, they are going to understand that we made every effort to find peace and every effort to give our adversary room to move. I am not going to push the Russians an inch beyond what is necessary.
- [in the fall of 1960] I suppose if I win, my poon days are over.
- [1960, joking with a supporter] Do you realize the responsibility I carry? I'm the only person between [Richard Nixon] and the White House.
- [November 1961] This chimpanzee who is flying in space took off at 10:08. He reports that everything is perfect and working well.
- [1962, to Theodore Sorensen] If we solve the Berlin problem without war, Cuba will look pretty small. And if there is a war, Cuba won't matter much, either.
- Some people have their liberalism "made" by the time they reach their late 20s. I didn't. I was caught in crosscurrents and eddies. It was only later that I got into the stream of things.
- It is only after you wield the powers of the presidency that you get hated. [Wayne Morse], [Jimmy Hoffa], Al Hayes, etc., all hate me now merely because of one bill. Presidents are bound to be hated unless they are as bland as [Dwight D. Eisenhower].
- [November 22, 1963, upon arriving in Dallas, Texas] We're really in nut country now.
-  Once you say you're going to settle for second that's what happens to you in life, I find.
- [on Inauguration Day, January 21, 1961] The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
- [on Inauguration Day, January 20, 1961] Together, let us explore the stars, conquer the deserts, tap the ocean depths and encourage the arts and commerce.
- [to 49 Nobel Prize winners who came for dinner] This is the most extraordinary collection of talent that has ever gathered at the White House--with the possibility of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.
- We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or watch - we are going back from whence we came.
- We don't have a prayer of staying in Vietnam. Those people hate us. They are going to throw our asses out of there at any point. But I can't give up that territory to the Communists and get the American people to re-elect me.
- There is no complete evidence that Hitler died. The Russians doubt that he is dead.
- [on the United Nations] In practice, I doubt that it will prove effective in the sense of its elaborate mechanics being frequently employed or vitally decisive in deterring war or peace.
- We are going to put a man on the surface of the Moon.
- The room where Hitler is supposed to have met his death showed scorched walls and traces of fire. There is no complete evidence, however, that the body that was found was Hitler's body.
- [from his inaugural address, 1961] Let us go forth to lead the land we love, ask His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
John F. Kennedy's body shape
Lets describe how John F. Kennedy looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.