Caroline Dhavernas's biography
Caroline Dhavernas is 44 years old actor born at Montreal. She was born on Monday 15th of May 1978. According to year of birth 1978 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 15th of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.
She is citizen of Canada. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as dub actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Caroline Dhavernas's dad
Caroline Dhavernas's father's name is Sébastien Dhavernas. He is known as actor. Her father was born on Thursday 19th of January 1950 in Montreal.
Caroline Dhavernas's mom
Caroline Dhavernas's mother's name is Michèle Deslauriers. She is known as actor. Her mother was born on Thursday 17th of January 1946 in Quebec. Caroline Dhavernas was born when she was 32 years old.
Caroline Dhavernas's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
What Caroline Dhavernas has done for a first time
- She trained for 2 months with the Pointe-Claire Swim Club to convincingly portray Marilyn Bell in Heart: The Marilyn Bell Story (2001), who was the first to cross 32-mile Lake Ontario in 1954.
- Her first name is pronounced Caro"lean" because of her French-Canadian heritage.
Caroline Dhavernas's quotes
-  [on being asked if she has any irrational fears] Yes, I have one! Driving over a bridge and falling in the water, in the car.
-  You really have someone else's words when you play a character - it's never very close to you, I have to say. I never felt like 'Oh, this is totally me.' That's why I do this job [laughs], to take a break from me.
-  I love [Gene Wilder]. There's something about the intelligence that you can read in his eyes and the choices that he made. He was so natural, and I think he was kind of ahead of his time in many ways.
-  I love roles that are challenging and risky and crazy characters.
-  [on drawing and painting] The older I get, the more I need to do other creative things.
-  I love Cate Blanchett, firstly for her talent but also her beauty, her intelligence, and outspoken nature. I admire her sense of freedom and sound mind every time I hear her speak.
-  I tend to be drawn to filmmakers, directors, writers, and stories that I want to tell and be part of as opposed to any certain genre.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Caroline Dhavernas's body shape
Lets describe how Caroline Dhavernas looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.