Justin Timberlake's biography
Justin Timberlake is 41 years old actor born at Memphis. He was born on Saturday 31st of January 1981. He is often nicknamed as JT. According to year of birth 1981 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 31st of January means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as film producer, musician, dancer, voice actor, entrepreneur, singer-songwriter, record producer, singer, television actor, restaurateur, songwriter, businessperson, film actor, composer, manufacturer, executive producer, music video director, investor, comedian, child actor, child singer, lyricist. He is recently known as performing artist.
Justin Timberlake's dad
Justin Timberlake's father's name is Randall Timberlake.
Justin Timberlake's mom
Justin Timberlake's mother's name is Lynn Bomar.
Justin Timberlake's family
Justin Timberlake's spouse
She is known as actor. His spouse was born on Wednesday 3rd of March 1982.
Justin Timberlake's ex spouse
Justin Timberlake's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: University of Nebraska High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended E.E. Jeter Elementary School in Millington, Tennessee.
Justin Timberlake's career
His main focus is to be actor. You could see him also in My Love, Saturday Night Live. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays piano.
Justin Timberlake's partners
Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have been together since 2003 for 4 years. His partner was born on Wednesday 30th of August 1972.
Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears have been together since 1999 for 3 years. She is known as singer. His partner was born on Wednesday 2nd of December 1981 in McComb.
Justin Timberlake and Tonya Mitchell have been together since 1998 for a year.
Justin Timberlake and Veronica Finn have been together since 1996 for 2 years.
Awards and competitions
Justin Timberlake's Awards
- Hosted the 2003 MTV Movie awards with actor Seann William Scott.
- While touring in London, he met Coldplay lead singer and songwriter Chris Martin and struck up a close friendship. At the 2003 VMA awards he introduced the band's performance while calling them "the greatest band in the world.".
- His ex-girlfriend's (Britney Spears) ex-husband Kevin Federline was a former background dancer for *NSYNC at the 2002 Grammy Awards and in Justin's 2002 VMA performance.
- Winner of two MTV Europe Music Awards in 2006 for "Best Male Artist" and "Best Pop". He also hosted the show in Copenhagen, Danmark (2 November 2006).
- Winner of four MTV Video Music Awards in 2007 for "Male Artist of the Year", "Quadruple Threat of the Year", "Best Director" and "Best Choreography in a Video".
Justin Timberlake's Rankings
- Ranked in Golf Digest's "Top 100 in Music" (December 2006 issue) as tied for 15th place with Jason Scheff of Chicago and Darius Rucker of Hootie & the Blowfish, with a 6 handicap.
- Was ranked #28 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actors list. (2008).
What Justin Timberlake has done for a first time
- His mom thought of the name *NSYNC, using the last letter of each original member's first name: justiN, chriS (Chris Kirkpatrick), joeY (Joey Fatone), jasoN (Jason Watkins sang bass prior to Lance Bass joining the group) and j.C. (JC Chasez).
- Used first and middle names (Justin Randall) for his appearances on Star Search (1983).
- Won (his first) Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album for "Justified" [8 February 2004].
- Received his first UK #1 with his song "SexyBack" from new album "FutureSex/LoveSounds" in September 2006.
- Had the unwanted pleasure of being Ashton Kutcher's first victim on the TV show Punk'd (2003).
Justin Timberlake's quotes
- [interview in Rolling Stone magazine about Britney Spears] I may not ever get over her. I really do still love that girl.
- England is the first country that I've had a #1 album in, so it is now officially my home away from home.
- [on the Super Bowl "wardrobe malfunction" incident] I am sorry if anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance.
- I kiss people with my soul. I don't kiss them with my mouth.
- [about girls] A lot of girls have cheated on me in the past, so it's hard for me to trust. But once I fall, I fall hard.
- [about music] I think music will always be a big part of my life. I can't go five minutes without singing, sometimes unconsciously. And people stare at me, and I'm wondering why they're staring, and then I'm realizing that I'm belting out a tune.
- [about the music industry] I can give you my personal opinion: Love the music, hate the business. It's a screwball business and there are a lot of players who will straight-up lie to you.
- [about love] True love, to me, is when she's the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep.
- I'm a perfectionist. I can't help it, I get really upset with myself if I fail in the least.
- [on who he would date] Pretty is cool, but it's not really about looks for me. It's more about personality. I like a girl with a good sense of humor, who's humble and sensitive.
- I don't feel guilty about success. You can't feel guilty about aspiring to be good at something.
- Everyone wants to know about my spirituality, and it's like, Tthat's mine!"
- When I'm not on stage, I'm kind of shy. If you see me and I don't say much, don't think I'm not taking in what you have to say. I'm just not a big talker.
- [about *NSYNC] I don't regret anything that I've done with this group. I think that when people find something that they love to do they make sacrifices to do it.
- [on making Bad Teacher (2011)]: After the first week of rehearsal and the first orgy, it all came together.
- I think we created the only dry-humping scene in cinema history. There's nothing wrong with a good jean jam, but also the both of us felt collectively that we had a responsibility. It's really a public service announcement for safe sex.
- "Golf" is the only four-letter word I don't say when I'm playing it.
- (2011, on if he smokes marijuana) Absolutely...The only thing pot does for me is it gets me to stop thinking. Sometimes I have a brain that needs to be turned off. Some people are just better high.
- [on Tony Scott] His movies made growing up more fun for me.
- [on marriage] I think the mistake is that people commit to who that person is right then and not the person they're going to become. The art of staying together is changing together.
- Film is much more communal in both good and bad ways. Everyone talks about other people more, but then again no one in music gossips much because everyone's so incredibly narcissistic that they only want to talk about themselves.
- [on the backlash surrounding his and Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction incident] I probably got ten percent of the blame. I think America's probably harsher on women, and I think America is, you know, unfairly harsh on ethnic people.
- What goes around, goes around, goes around comes all the way back around.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Justin Timberlake's body shape
Lets describe how Justin Timberlake looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Justin Timberlake
For the latest news - you can follow Justin Timberlake on social networks.