Brandon Lee's biography
Brandon Lee is 28 years old television actor born at Oakland. He was born on Monday 1st of February 1965. According to year of birth 1965 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 1st of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know him also as film actor, actor, martial artist. He is recently known as Thai boxer.
Brandon Lee's dad
Brandon Lee's father's name is Bruce Lee. Bruce is known as film director. His father was born on Wednesday 27th of November 1940 in San Francisco Chinese Hospital. His father died on Friday 20th of July 1973 in Kowloon Tong. Bruce Lee was only 8 years old, when this happened.
Brandon Lee's mom
Brandon Lee's mother's name is Linda Lee Cadwell. She is known as writer. His mother was born on Wednesday 21st of March 1945 in Everett. Brandon Lee was born when she was 20 years old.
Brandon Lee's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Emerson College, Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, Chadwick School, Bishop Montgomery High School.
Brandon Lee's career
His main focus is to be television actor.
How did Brandon Lee die
He died on on Wednesday 31st of March 1993 when he was only 28 years old at Wilmington. Brandon Lees death was caused by accidental gunshot wound from faulty prop revolver.
What Brandon Lee has done for a first time
- Was first asked to play the role of Bruce Lee in his father's biopic. The role was later given to Jason Scott Lee.
- John Lee Hancock wrote the first draft of The Little Things (2021) back in '93. Lee wanted a role in the film after reading the script just before he died.
Brandon Lee's quotes
- I don't want to be remembered as the son of Bruce Lee.
- I always had a pretty good knack for raising hell.
- [About The Crow (1994)] "It's a story about justice for victims".
- [About The Crow (1994)] "I've done other films with violence in them, but I must say I've never done anything where I felt the violence was as justified as it is in this...This is justice".
- I've done my work and I'm happy with it...I respect my father very much, but I'm a very different person than he was.
- "I don't know if I was destined to play this role, but I feel very fortunate to be doing so." (on his last film, The Crow (1994)).
- "The trip reinforced my suspicions that, despite my Pacific Rim heritage, I'm about as American as you get." (explaining that he feels no particular affinity for Asia and does not want to live there)
- "It's either in the genes, or I watched too many of his movies as a kid" (on why his film roles echo those of his dad)
- "It's such an intensely personal thing for me.. I'd probably have been a little too crazy" (On why he refused the role in Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (1993)).
- A fight can express things people might not be able to say with words.
- You only have the burdens on you that you choose to put there.
- [About Eric Draven] He has something he has to do and he is forced to put aside his own pain long enough to go do what he has to do."
- My only bad sin I guess is that I drink a lot of coffee.
- Being brawny or brave only gets you so far. Soul can make up for anything.
- I always wanted to be an actor, it was just a matter of time before I got there.
Brandon Lee's body shape
Lets describe how Brandon Lee looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Brandon Lee
For the latest news - you can follow Brandon Lee on social networks.