Bob Saget's biography
Robert Lane Saget is 66 years old stand-up comedian born at Philadelphia. He was born on Thursday 17th of May 1956. Bob is often nicknamed as Bob. According to year of birth 1956 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 17th of May means Bob is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.Bob was married 2 times.
Bob is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. He is jewish. Bob´s primary profession is to be stand-up comedian. You can know Bob also as film director, film producer, screenwriter, television presenter. Bob is recently known as voice actor.
Bob Saget's family
Bob Saget's ex wifes
Bob Saget and Kelly Rizzo have been together since 2018 for 4 years. She is known as television personality.
Sherri Kramer Saget
Bob Saget and Sherri Kramer Saget have been together since 1982 for 15 years. She is known as lawyer.
Bob Saget's schools
We found 5 schools Bob attended. Complete list of schools: Temple University, Abington Senior High School, Rockbridge County High School, University of Southern California, Lake Taylor High School.
Detailed informations about Bob´s schools
- Attended Temple University.
- Graduated from Abington Senior High School in Abington, Pennsylvania.
- Born in Philadelphia but family moved to Lexington, Virginia when he was two. He attended Rockbridge County High School before moving back to Philadelphia and graduating from Abington Senior High School.
Bob Saget's career
Bob´s main focus is to be stand-up comedian. Bob is famous thanks to Having played the role of Danny Tanner on the ABC comedy series, Full House, and reprised the same role in the show’s Netflix sequel, Fuller House, original host of the ABC series America's Funniest Home Videos from 1989 to 1997.
Is Bob Saget gay ?
He is known to be straight.
How did Bob Saget die
He died on on Sunday 9th of January 2022 when he was 66 years old at Orlando. Bob Sagets death was caused by head trauma. It happend like accident.
Awards and competitions
Bob Saget's Awards
- Won a Student Academy Award in 1977 for his documentary Through Adam's Eyes (1977).
What Bob Saget has done for a first time
- Delivered the first and last lines of the entire series of Full House (1987).
- He was the eldest regular cast member of Full House (1987) and the first one to pass away.
Bob Saget's quotes
- (While watching an excerpt from an episode of Full House (1987) in which he dresses as a woman) "Ahhh, where is my face?! I lost so much face on that show, I don't even exist anymore!"
- A lot of people ask me what my favorite episode of Full House (1987) was, I always tell them: it was the last one!
- [on performing for college audiences] They go nuts. They flash me their boobs. And that's just the guys.
- My confidence wavers between being genuine and being insecure.
- I become a chameleon for wherever I am.
- I never expected to live this long.
- I don't censor myself, but I don't want to force my sick-skewed version of the world, either.
- I don't like the negative of reality TV - the 'you're no good, so you have to leave, I choose you, but I thought you really loved me.' It's all about how bad people are and I just hate that. I like Pimp my Ride where someone is helping somebody.
- I don't roll like that but I've never been with a hooker either. Yeah, that's good to say in an interview cause I feel bad a little because people grew up watching me and that's a little disturbing.
- I never went to camp as a kid. I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. I wouldn't join a biker club.
- I'm doing 5000 seat theaters and audiences are going nuts, it's fantastic and it makes me very happy. I'm dirty, but not like this; I just do comedy that I find funny. I'm working on a new TV show for cable and it's not set up yet.
- I think when you dissect a joke too much, you have ruined whatever there is in comedy.
- There was this whole middle time that only Chris Rock came out of, you know, 10 years ago it was Chris and a few other people, but that's about it. Chris is in a class of his own; I don't see another comedian who I put in high regard as him.
- Paul Reiser tells it in an interesting way; he dissects it and tells the structure, you know, 'you don't mention that part here.' But that's what's interesting about it and the people who are absent are interesting too.
- It's 103 comedians, or however many it is, and how would everyone tell it. It's enough people of substance that it makes you think of the people who aren't there that are alive.
- The nature of comedy is 'just do it.' But I think what's interesting about it is this joke has been around and why. And it's just saying what's wrong and how wrong can you be if you say it.
- Now people want what the movie was about, which is violent comedy. And that's really what The Aristocrats is based on - what will a family do out of desperation.
- When you're famous, you're always famous. It doesn't go away.
- I think Desperate Housewives is a pretty good show, I watch it, I like it and I don't love reality TV that much. I do watch some, I've got three daughters so we'll watch the good stuff, the fun stuff.
- Soon, I'm going to meet somebody around my own age, and she's going to be smart and beautiful, and I'm going to date her daughter.
- It was a JOB; the video show was a JOB; you don't tell the Aristocrats joke at 8 o'clock at night on network TV, it would be funny though. But those guys know I like dirty stuff, I like clean stuff too.
- I've had a pilot every single year that didn't sell for the past four years, that'll smack you in the back of the head. I had a really good one last year; I wouldn't have done the play in New York if I had gotten that one.
- I just did a play in New York which has been my best experience that I've had for maybe ever. It was Paul Weitz's play called Privilege and I was in New York for three months.
- I have a feeling I'm going to wake up one day and say 'I can't do dirty stuff anymore, I want to go all clean.' I'll do clean stuff too, I like to entertain people. Then they egged me on; we shot it at The Laugh Factory.
- 25, 30 years ago, that meant something, they were making some money. And they were doing all sorts of comedy, screaming at the audience, basically crowd control. And then there was the whole urban comedy scene.
- I have three kids, the oldest is 18 and her friends are going to see it The Aristocrats because they told her they're going to see it, especially her guy friends.
- Yet there are some people - Steve Allen would dissect comedy forever; he's a really funny guy, but he would love talking about comedy. I'm doing it right now and you all seem bored.
- What I have now are good problems of trying to decide and what I really want to do is good work next. My phone's ringing a lot more and I've got nine lines so when it doesn't ring, it's very frustrating.
- I met Jeff (Franklin) on Bosom Buddies. I was the warm-up comedian and he was one of the head writers. He loved my routine and told me he hoped we'd work together in the future. Eventually, he called me when he needed a Danny Tanner.
- I don't have long to live. (...) I'm going to be found dead in bed.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Bob Saget's height, weight, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Bob Saget looks. We will focus on his height, weight, body shape, eye color and hair color. Bob is tall as 6' 4" (193 cm). He weights 187lbs (85 kg). Body build is average. Bob´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. His hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Bob Saget
For the latest news - you can follow Bob Saget on social networks.