Billie Joe Armstrong's biography
Billie Joe Armstrong is 50 years old singer-songwriter born at Oakland. He was born on Thursday 17th of February 1972. He is often nicknamed as BJBillie. According to year of birth 1972 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 17th of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be singer-songwriter. You can know him also as guitarist, record producer, stage actor, singer, manufacturer, composer, television actor, film actor. He is recently known as mandolinist.
Billie Joe Armstrong's family
Billie Joe Armstrong's ex spouse
Billie Joe Armstrong and Adrienne Armstrong have been together.
Billie Joe Armstrong's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Pinole Valley High School, John Swett High School, Minnesota State University, Mankato.
Billie Joe Armstrong's career
His main focus is to be singer-songwriter. He is also a member of Green Day. Maybe you are curious what instrument does he play ? He plays guitar.
Is Billie Joe Armstrong gay ?
He is known to be bisexuality.
Awards and competitions
Billie Joe Armstrong's Awards
- Won Best Rock Album for "21st Century Breakdown" at the 52nd Grammy Awards. Green Day also performed with the cast of the Broadway production of their album "American Idiot" (a Grammy winner for Best Rock Album). [January 2010]
What Billie Joe Armstrong has done for a first time
- Wrote his first song, "Why Do You Want Him", when he was only 14 (the song appears on "1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours", Green Day's debut album).
- In the recording studio creating a new album with Green Day, their first new album since 2002 ("Shenanigans"). [May 2004]
- (September 21, 2004) Green Day released "American Idiot", the first punk rock opera.
- Is a member of the band The Longshot. They released their first album Love is for Losers on 4/20/18.
Billie Joe Armstrong's quotes
- School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice?
- You think your life is tough? Try being a parent!
- My mom was from Oklahoma, hence the name Billie Joe . . . It's not William Joseph, it's "just" Billie Joe.
- A guy walks up to me and asks, "What's Punk?". So I kick over a garbage can and say. "That's punk!". So he kicks over the garbage can and says, "That's Punk?", and I say, "No that's trendy!"
- I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman.
- Punk is always something that's going to be with us and to try and explain that would be stupid at this point.
- Minority is about being an individual. It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life.
- There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it.
- One thing I want to teach my son is sensitivity to other people. I want to teach him not to be this macho freak.
- A lot of people, when they talk to me, I can't wait for them to shut up. Like, "Shut up. you're a moron". They have nothing to say, you know?
- I never thought that being obnoxious would get me where I am now.
- I'm not as depressed as I used to be. The Prozac's working!
- [on his female fans] They have got bad taste. I am not a good-looking guy.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Billie Joe Armstrong's body shape
Lets describe how Billie Joe Armstrong looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Billie Joe Armstrong
For the latest news - you can follow Billie Joe Armstrong on social networks.