Autumn Reeser's biography
Autumn Reeser is 42 years old actor born at La Jolla. She was born on Sunday 21st of September 1980. According to year of birth 1980 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 21st of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as blogger, television actor, stage actor. She is recently known as film actor.
Autumn Reeser's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, University of California, Los Angeles, Carlsbad High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Graduated from Carlsbad (CA) High School in 1998.
Autumn Reeser's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Autumn Reeser's Awards
- Attended UCLA, and won the InterCollegiate Mock Trial All-American Award in 1999.
Autumn Reeser's Rankings
- Ranked #65 on the "Maxim" magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
What Autumn Reeser has done for a first time
- Gave birth to her first child at age 30, son Finneus James Warren, on 5/10/11. Child's father is her ex-husband, Jesse Warren.
Autumn Reeser's quotes
- I love to simplify and edit the contents of just about anything, but women's closets hold particular appeal to me. I edit mine about four times a year and hold a yearly 'clothing swap' to encourage my girlfriends to do the same.
- I love to act because I love trying on other people's skin.
- I've gone up to a random guy in a grocery store before and said, 'Hi, I think you're cute. Are you single?' I'm not smooth. I just put it out there.
- When I was little, I was a voracious reader, and that really led me to acting as well. I loved being transported into someone else's life, and that's what reading provided me. I also really love to entertain people.
- I love being a mom - I really do! I didn't realize how much I would love it!
- Whatever you want your child to learn, you have to model that every day. There's no more waiting around. Once you have a child, there's no dress rehearsal anymore.
- I am terrified of submarines.
- I like playing smart women very, very much because I definitely learn from them.
- I love food and am very good at improvising when preparing it - it's a really creative experience for me.
- I'm such a dog person. I dunno, I just feel like it really enriches your life, to have something to care for.
- Conflict is always fun to play.
- I would love to do more films. I really like the whole process of doing that. I like how close you become to everybody.
- I would love to do a big-budget movie musical - I feel like there is one big musical movie a year. And I'm always there at the theater to see them - I love them.
- You're not going to get every part, so you can't base your sense of self-worth around whether or not you actually land the job.
- I gain a lot of confidence through study.
- I've been acting since I was 7, and I always knew it was what I wanted to go into.
- I like to play strong women.
- Wil Wheaton, Patrick Stewart and Jonathan Frakes were all the early formidable crushes of my girlhood.
- I relate to Nora's transformation in Henrik Ibsen "A Doll's House", and I also relate to both sisters' journeys in John Madden's film Proof (2005).
- Oh my gosh, I would love to guest-star on Entourage (2004).
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Autumn Reeser's body shape
Lets describe how Autumn Reeser looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Autumn Reeser
For the latest news - you can follow Autumn Reeser on social networks.
- She reached total 19 043 563 followers - Autumn Reeser on Twitter