Alice Faye's biography
Alice Faye is 83 years old film actor born on on Wednesday 5th of May 1915. According to year of birth 1915 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 5th of May means she is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.She was married 2 times.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be film actor. You can know her also as actor, singer, stage actor. She is recently known as voice actor.
Alice Faye's family
Alice Faye's ex spouses
Alice Faye and Phil Harris have been together since 1941 for 54 years. Phil is known as singer. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 24th of June 1904. Her ex spouse died on Friday 11th of August 1995 in Rancho Mirage. Phil Harris was 80 years old, when this happened.
Alice Faye and Tony Martin have been together since 1937 for 3 years.
Alice Faye's career
Her main focus is to be film actor.
How did Alice Faye die
She died on on Saturday 9th of May 1998 when he was 83 years old at Rancho Mirage. Alice Fayes death was caused by stomach cancer. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Alice Faye's Awards
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6922 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on February 8, 1960.
Alice Faye's quotes
- Six films I made with Don Ameche and, in every one of them, my voice was deeper than the plot.
- [on Shirley Temple] She was a nice kid, with a really wonderful mother and father. We all liked her. But she was brilliant. She knew everyone's dialogue and, if you forgot a line, she gave it to you. We all hated her for that.
- [on Tyrone Power] He was the best looking thing I've ever seen in my life. Kissing him was like dying and going to heaven.
- [on Henry King] He was kind of special. I loved him very much.
- [In a 1982 interview] We were in the studio from seven in the morning till whatever time they released us. We had so much fun together; we were just like a bunch of kids - we WERE kids! I didn't have a favorite leading man. I loved them all!
Alice Faye's body shape
Lets describe how Alice Faye looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.