Alexander Dreymon's biography
Alexander Doetsch is 39 years old actor born at Germany. Alexander was born on Monday 7th of February 1983. Alexander is often nicknamed as Alexander Dreymon. According to year of birth 1983 Alexander belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 7th of February means Alexander is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
He is white german. Alexander is citizen of Germany. His primary profession is to be actor. He is recently known as film actor.
Alexander Dreymon's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Drama Centre London.
Alexander Dreymon's career
Alexander´s main focus is to be actor. He is famous thanks to Christopher and His Kind.
Alexander Dreymon's quotes
- I used to feel I was more French than anything, but I don't feel that way anymore. I really don't feel like I belong to a specific country, and it is so difficult for people to understand that.
- No amount of success is worth it to me if I can't share it with someone I love.
- I have done martial arts my whole life, so it comes easily, but I have never done proper sword fighting.
- There's never enough time to shoot battle scenes or fight scenes. It always feels rushed. Anytime horses are involved, it eats up time like crazy.
- It's normal when there's a new show on the air to say this is the new 'Game of Thrones' or this is the new 'Vikings,' because we need to put things in boxes.
- I grew up a little bit in Germany and then in Switzerland, then in France, the United States and in England, and so it is weird.
- I have a large family with lots of little kids.
- My mom was a history teacher when I was a kid, so I hated history out of rebellion.
- Who wants to watch a series without humour?
- There are definitely advantages to not looking like a Viking in real life.
- I have a lot of cousins that I'm very close to.
- I had a lot of older friends when I was a kid, from sort of all walks of life, and that's still the way it is.
- I found that the nicer and more helpful I was to people I worked with, whether I was 'somebody' or 'nobody' on set, the more fun I had.
- I love generally being out in nature. It is just so amazing.
- 'The Last Kingdom''s got its roots in history, and it's a lot grittier. It doesn't have the 'Game of Thrones' gloss.
- I always stretch after working out or training and then again before going to sleep. It keeps the muscles healthy and useful, reduces risk of injuries, and is a great way to wind down.
- On a personal level, I don't exactly thrive on the idea of being known as the guy who goes topless - because I also took my shirt off on 'American Horror Story: Coven' - but I think in 'The Last Kingdom,' it's mainly done in the right way.
- If 'Game Of Thrones' hadn't been made, I don't think 'The Last Kingdom' would have been, but this is more grounded in real life.
- As a child, it was really hard because I'd be thrown into a new school and have to make new friends, or I'd sit in class for months without speaking the language, but as I got older, I welcomed the possibility of discovering new cultures and languages.
- People who are creating history don't realize they're creating it at the time it's happening.
- I loved Bernard Cornwell's books.
- The funny thing about acting is, there's no 'right' way to make it. Some people need to work their butts off, and some don't. They're just naturals. I wasn't a natural. I sucked.
- We know they took their look very seriously - tweezers and combs were found in Viking graves. The warriors would file their teeth down to make them pointy, use kohl to make their eyes look darker, and red pigment on their teeth to make them look bloody.
- I don't really feel an allegiance to any of the countries I have lived in, even though I feel like part of them, and part of them is in me.
- I believe that my greatest strength is a deep-rooted, unshakeable trust to never let myself give up.
- I did have an imaginary girlfriend.
- Every actor strives to be in the moment, and when you're on a horse, you constantly have to communicate with it and assert your authority.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alexander Dreymon's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Alexander Dreymon looks. We will focus on Alexander´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 10" (178 cm). Body build is athletic. His eyes are tinted blue. Alexander´s hair is shade of brown - light.