Alexa Penavega's biography
Alexa Penavega is 34 years old actor born at Miami. She was born on Saturday 27th of August 1988. She is often nicknamed as LexAlex. According to year of birth 1988 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 27th of August means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.She was married 2 times.
Alexa Penavega's spouse
She is married to Carlos PenaVega
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. She is an adherent of christianity. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, film actor, singer, voice actor, YouTuber. She is recently known as television producer.
Alexa Penavega's family
Alexa Penavega's spouse
He is known as actor. Her spouse was born on Tuesday 15th of August 1989.
Alexa Penavega's ex spouses
Alexa Penavega and Sean Covel have been together since 2010 for 2 years. He is known as film producer. Her ex spouse was born on Thursday 4th of March 1976 in Lead.
Alexa Penavega's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Spy Kids.
What Alexa Penavega has done for a first time
- On the set of Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002), she received her first kiss at the age of 13, with a young stuntman, after calling her mother and receiving assurances that it was all right.
Alexa Penavega's quotes
- I don't know what to say when I have a crush on somebody. I kind of lose my words. I really try to start a conversation, and I can't. It's horrible.
- I think I am too old to be doing teen movies. I am just kind of annoyed, because you have all these teen movies coming out with usually either Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff doing four of the exact teen movies over and over again.
- Guys are so easygoing and girls are a little harder to please, but that's okay.
- Well, because I'm naturally a tomboy, when I have sleepovers with girls, they end up going home and crying.
- I actually have a stash of wigs for Halloween. But only for that. Not to play dress-up.
- I need a SUV, for me and my four sisters. So, I've narrowed it down to four, kind of expensive, cars.
- I think it really makes a difference when you know the people that you're working with, when you develop a relationship.
- When you have people catering to you non-stop, you lose it. You need someone to kick you in the butt every now and then!
- I was raised by a very strict, good mother, so I won't be getting out of line anytime soon.
- I consider my mom and all my sisters my friends.
- I guess if you are making more money than your mom and dad, you can set your own boundaries.
- I don't expect people who've enjoyed 'Spy Kids' will enjoy 'Repo! the Genetic Opera!'
- I used to be so intimidated by spin classes. I'd always go by and see people on their bikes looking so intense. But one day my sister and I worked up the courage to go in, and now we're hooked!
- The Internet has become a tool to pick on people and ruin someone's life. I don't think parents realize what's going on. Just because you're not at school doesn't mean kids aren't harassing you on the computer.
- People are expecting me to still be fourteen years old. It cracks me up, especially when people see me walk by with my husband. They're like, 'What? You're married? You're not old enough to be married.' Thank you. I'm glad that you think that.
- I always think it's hard for any young actor to make that transition to more grown-up roles. Because you don't want to alienate your audience who has been supportive of you for so many years, so you kind of have to tiptoe through that process.
- Never compromise yourself.
- Kids need to open up to their parents. And parents should realize that when kids are pushing you away, that's the time to really step in.
- Honestly, I usually have way more guy friends than girlfriends.
- There will always be someone being picked on at school, and it's not going to go away.
- I just feel so sexy when I'm salsa dancing and wearing the salsa clothes. I love dancing, and the salsa is just so sexy.
- Coming into high school, it's scary. You don't know which group to be in, and I can't stand that it's so cliquey.
- I love working with Darren Lynn Bousman. He is such a cool director with really great ideas.
- I hang out with all the crew on set. It just makes it easier to work. You feel more comfortable around everyone.
- I love doing comedy. It's a lot of fun.
- I really look up to actors like Gwyneth Paltrow and Cate Blanchett who have a strong background in theatre.
- Natalie Portman is one of my favorites, and Jodie Foster. Those two are amazing actresses.
- I have three friendships that have lasted a long time, but everybody else has come and gone.
- I like to play paintball in my back yard.
- My mom always bails me out of things when I get in trouble.
- What makes Johnny Depp so brilliant is you truly have no idea what kind of character he's going to play next.
- I get to play characters that kind of shock people and I enjoy doing that. I like characters that have meaning and get people in the heart. I want to be able to get people to cry or make people angry or sad.
- You always hear these stories of people who grew up in Hollywood, and they're like, 'We lost our childhood.' But I was very fortunate.
- I really don't get nervous when I perform -it's more of an exciting feeling than anything else. But put me in a classroom with kids my age and have me take a test and yeah, I'll be nervous!
- When you're younger, there aren't very many kid actors. It's a lot easier to get jobs.
- I really wanted to pursue music, but all those other girls are doing it and it is annoying.
- Growing up on a set is completely different than coming onto a brand new set for the first time.
- I'm already a tiny person, so now I'm trying to go to the gym to add muscle. I need it!
- When a casting agent sees me, he kind of knows what he's getting.
- I'd like to go to NYU business school and then go on to film school.
- I've been through a marriage, and I'm still very fond of my ex-husband; but if I've learned anything, it's that relationships are about compromise.
- I love taking on roles that I haven't yet done in my career.
- I don't want to get stuck playing the same character over and over again.
- Don't get me wrong, I'm going to play the young role as long as I can because once that ship has sailed, there's no getting back on it.
- I am taking belly dancing now. My hips are double-jointed, so I can do it really easily.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Alexa Penavega's body shape
Lets describe how Alexa Penavega looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Alexa Penavega
For the latest news - you can follow Alexa Penavega on social networks.
- She reached total 482 554 followers - Alexa PenaVega on Twitter