Adrienne Barbeau's biography
Adrienne Barbeau is 77 years old television actor born at Sacramento. She was born on Monday 11th of June 1945. She is often nicknamed as The Scream Queen. According to year of birth 1945 she belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 11th of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.She was married 2 times.
Adrienne Barbeau's spouse
She is married to Billy Van Zandt
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor, singer, stage actor, model. She is recently known as voice actor.
Adrienne Barbeau's dad
Adrienne Barbeau's father's name is Joseph Barbeau.
Adrienne Barbeau's family
Adrienne Barbeau's spouse
He is known as stage actor. Her spouse was born on Friday 13th of December 1957 in Red Bank.
Adrienne Barbeau's ex spouses
Adrienne Barbeau and John Carpenter have been together since 1979 for 5 years. He is known as film producer. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 16th of January 1948 in Carthage.
She has 1 son.
Adrienne Barbeau's son: Cody Carpenter
Adrienne Barbeau's son's name is Cody Carpenter. He is known as composer. Her son was born on Monday 7th of May 1984.
Adrienne Barbeau's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Foothill College, Del Mar High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended and graduated from Del Mar High School in San Jose, California.
- Attended Foothill College in Los Altos Hills, California.
Adrienne Barbeau's career
Her main focus is to be television actor.
Awards and competitions
Adrienne Barbeau's Awards
- Nominated for a 1972 Tony Award as Best Supporting or Featured Actress (Musical) for her portrayal of bad-girl Betty Rizzo in the original Broadway production of "Grease".
- Won the prestigious Theater Guild Award for her portrayal of bad-girl Betty Rizzo in the original Broadway production of "Grease".
What Adrienne Barbeau has done for a first time
- Returned to the New York stage for first time in 34 years to portray Judy Garland in "The Property Known as Garland" written by her then husband, playwright Billy Van Zandt.
- In her autobiography, Barbeau says that she first caught the show business bug while entertaining troops at army bases throughout Southeast Asia, touring with the San Jose Civic Light Opera.
- During her USO tour of Southeast Asia in 1963, she was paid $7 per day. Her first professional job.
Adrienne Barbeau's quotes
- Who knew at the time? It's the same as my horror films. It's wonderful at this point in my career to realize there are pieces of work that have sustained themselves all this time. I'll run into people who say, "We watch Swamp Thing (1982) once a month!".
- [on her role in The Cannonball Run (1981)]: All the talent I needed was in my breastbone.
- [on the remake The Fog (2005)]: I have not seen it and I have no desire to see it, either.
- [In describing Bea Arthur as a private lady, in real-life]: She wasn't interested in the notoriety. She wasn't interested in celebrity. She was interested in making people laugh and doing good work.
- [on the death of Bea Arthur in 2009]: I loved her dearly, and I think she loved me.
- I never thought of myself as a sex symbol. And again, when you look at my roles, maybe the character was sexy because that's the way she looked. But that wasn't what was being portrayed. I wasn't playing those types of characters.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Adrienne Barbeau's body shape
Lets describe how Adrienne Barbeau looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Adrienne Barbeau
For the latest news - you can follow Adrienne Barbeau on social networks.
- Adrienne Barbeau on Facebook
- She reached total 8 581 followers - Adrienne Barbeau on Twitter