Tatyana Ali's biography
Tatyana Marisol Ali is 43 years old actor born at Brooklyn. She was born on Wednesday 24th of January 1979. Tatyana is often nicknamed as Ty, Taty, Tatyana M. Ali. According to year of birth 1979 Tatyana belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 24th of January means Tatyana is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is native english speaker. Tatyana is multiracial american. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know Tatyana also as singer, model, television actor. Tatyana is recently known as film actor.
Tatyana Ali's family
Tatyana Ali's husband
Tatyana Ali's ex husband
Tatyana Ali's schools
We found 2 schools Tatyana attended. Complete list of schools: Harvard University, Buckley School (California).
Detailed informations about Tatyana´s schools
- Graduated from Harvard University in June 2002 with a degree in Afro-American history and government.
- Attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.
- She graduated from Marymount High School in Los Angeles, California.
- Graduated from Harvard University with a degree in government. [June 2002]
Tatyana Ali's career
Tatyana´s main focus is to be actor. Tatyana is famous thanks to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Is Tatyana Ali gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Tatyana Ali's Rankings
- Ranked #74 in VH1 100 Top Child Stars in 2005
What else you don't know about Tatyana Ali ?
Tatyana´s middle name is Marisol.
Tatyana Ali's quotes
- "After that episode, I would meet people on the street and they'd ask me 'When is your album coming out?' This was before I'd even thought about pursuing a record deal" (After her singing performances on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air)
- "Will never told me he was doing this, but I think he kept distance to let me explore and really feel like it was mine - and not like someone was holding my hand." (On making her album Kiss The Sky)
- I always want to entertain people and sing and dance.
- Believe in yourself and your talent 100% and never let anyone discourage you from following your dream.
- "I never set out to be one, but I guess parents like it because I am dedicated to school. With being on Disney, a lot of young people look up to me and I'm becoming more aware of it, especially because of all the responses I get." (On being a role model)
- "I was only eleven when we filmed the pilot. I didn't really expect anything to come out of it. I mean, the idea of a rapper being a star on a sitcom just wasn't heard of" (On The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990)).
- "Working with Bill Cosby was incredible. That was the show. It was the only show that they filmed in New York, as far as I knew, at that time, and I was lucky to be a part of that" (On being on The Cosby Show (1984)).
- I believe in fate, I believe in hard work, and I feel like if I just keep marching, the path will kind of appear before me. Talking about her future
- I am grateful to all my family for all the support and sacrifices over the years.
- I'm very, very good at time management. That's been a real big benefit.
- Will Smith said if I ever need some help, he was there for me.
- Videos are more like photography. It's not as much about trying to tell a story as it is creating images.
- When I was 18, I was at the set for my video, and I felt really responsible. I'm used to being part of an ensemble.
- It took me two weeks to decide to do the tour instead of going right back to school. An album is short-lived and college is four years.
- I even lived on campus to get the college experience. I had five roommates and I still keep in touch with them while I'm on the road.
- I had short hair for a while, but I ended up loving it.
- Before high school ended, I started applying to college. It really wasn't even a choice because of the brainwashing of my parents.
- Being on Disney, a lot of young people look up to me.
- If you don't have fun with what you are doing, then it's not worth doing at all.
- I'm going to go to school. It doesn't matter what the outcome is as long as I did it. I can say I did it.
- I'm doing a play, a musical. The musical follows the Mamma Mia concept. It's my first LA theater project.
- I was very blessed to be asked to be a part of it, so subject not even having to do with it, I wanted to do it. - On making Glory Road
- Right now I prefer film. I like being totally immersed in a world for a few months and living some place for a while and I think this is because of music too, having been on tour with a group of people. I like the intensity of it.
- Why do I have to choose? Sure, I love to record. I love being in the studio but no. I love to sing for people. I'm making an album so I can perform my songs, you know? Shoot, I don't know why do I have to choose?
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Tatyana Ali's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Tatyana Ali looks. We will focus on her height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Tatyana is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). Body build is average. Tatyana´s eyes are tinted brown - light. Her hair is shade of black.
Latest news about Tatyana Ali
For the latest news - you can follow Tatyana Ali on social networks.