Stark Sands's biography
Stark Sands is 44 years old stage actor born at Dallas. He was born on Saturday 30th of September 1978. According to year of birth 1978 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 30th of September means he is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be stage actor. You can know him also as film actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Stark Sands's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Southern California, Beaux-Arts de Paris, USC School of Dramatic Arts, Highland Park High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Highland Park High School in 1997.
Stark Sands's career
His main focus is to be stage actor.
Awards and competitions
Stark Sands's Awards
- Nominated for a 2007 Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play for his work in "Journey's End".
- Nominated for a 2013 Tony Award for Best Leading Actor in a Musical for "Kinky Boots.".
Stark Sands's quotes
- I moved to New York to work in theater, so my range of motion was really from where I lived - which was downtown, in the Lower East Side - to Midtown, where the theaters are. So I got to know New York, Midtown and south.
- I feel I'm pretty zen and laid back. I don't have a lot of rage in my real life.
- My first soldier role was in 'Flags of Our Fathers.' Casting director Jay Binder saw that movie and was looking for soldiers for 'Journey's End,' which led to 'Generation Kill.'
- I lived in Dallas, and it's a big city, but you can jump on any freeway and drive in any direction for about 30 minutes and you are in the country - open space, wide open, very open, nothin' around.
- I'd love to be on a TV series someday, but I believe you get the jobs that you're meant to get. If the job that I'm meant to get is another musical or another play or film or TV show, I'm just happy to keep working.
- I've worn wigs. I've done a few plays where I have to wear a wig because they needed longer hair.
- I'm more of a strumming guitarist, instead of a lead soloist guitarist.
- I started out singing in high school in the choir and in a garage band.
- I grew up in Texas in a family that fished and hunted, so I've shot guns as a kid.
- Luckily for me, when I was growing up in high school, I had a band, and I was a singer in the band. I'm less of a legit Broadway singer than I am a pop-rock singer.
- When you fall into a midseason slot, you have the sort of blessing of not being on television while you shoot most of your season.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Stark Sands's body shape
Lets describe how Stark Sands looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Stark Sands
For the latest news - you can follow Stark Sands on social networks.