Stanley Tucci's biography
Stanley Tucci is 62 years old film director born at Peekskill. He was born on Friday 11th of November 1960. According to year of birth 1960 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 11th of November means he is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be film director. You can know him also as actor, film producer, screenwriter, film actor, television actor, voice actor, stage actor. He is recently known as television producer. He received Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film Winchell in 1999
Stanley Tucci's family
Stanley Tucci's ex spouse
Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt have been together.
Stanley Tucci's schools
We found 2 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: State University of New York at Purchase, John Jay High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from acting program at State University of NY at Purchase, May 1982.
Stanley Tucci's career
His main focus is to be film director.
Awards and competitions
Stanley Tucci's Awards
- He received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Miniseries or Television Film for work Winchell in 1999
- He received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film for work Conspiracy in 2002
- He received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for work Mr. Monk and the Actor in 2007
- He received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie for work Winchell in 1999
- He received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for work Monk in 2007
Stanley Tucci's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for work The Lovely Bones in 2009
- He was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture for work The Lovely Bones in 2010
What Stanley Tucci has done for a first time
- Was roommates with Ving Rhames during their time together at SUNY Purchase. Rhames, whose real first name is Irving, credits him for first calling him Ving.
- First introduced to wife-to-be Felicity Blunt at the wedding of her sister Emily Blunt and John Krasinski which was celebrated at George Clooney's estate on Lake Como, Italy (July 2010).
- First child with wife Felicity, son Matteo, was born January 25 2015 in London (UK). Their second child, daughter Emilia Giovanna , was born April 19 2018.
Stanley Tucci's quotes
- I'm always looking around for another play, but only for a short run. I did "Frankie and Johnnie in the Claire de Lune" onstage with Edie Falco for six months, and it was very hard. Once you get past 14 weeks, I go crazy.
- I was doing a play once with Frances McDormand and I left because I so disagreed with the director's vision. Sometimes being miscast is not just, "Can I play this character?" but can I play it within this aesthetic -- on if he's ever been miscast.
- With certain directors you can scream. "Look, forget it, it's not gonna happen. It doesn't behoove the situation, it doesn't behoove your film. I'm not doing it." And other times, it's simply a discussion. "Let's do one this way, let's do one that way."
- People like to cast me in a position of power because I'm incredibly smart and I get frustrated really easily. It's perfect.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Stanley Tucci's body shape
Lets describe how Stanley Tucci looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Stanley Tucci
For the latest news - you can follow Stanley Tucci on social networks.