Sophia Myles's biography
Sophia Jane Myles is 42 years old actor born at London. She was born on Tuesday 18th of March 1980. Sophia is often nicknamed as Soph, Sophia Jane Myles, Sophia Myles. According to year of birth 1980 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 18th of March means Sophia is Pisces. Pisces is a Watery Sign. They are very intuitive people. They are empathic, emotional and highly spiritual in nature.
She is white british. Sophia is citizen of United Kingdom. Sophia is anglican / episcopalian. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know Sophia also as television actor, film actor. She is recently known as stage actor.
Sophia Myles's dad
Sophia Myles's father's name is Peter Myles.
Sophia Myles's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: University of Cambridge, The Green School, Fox Primary School.
Detailed informations about Sophia´s schools
Sophia studied high school - Fox Primary School, The Green School.
Sophia studied university - Was accepted at Cambridge University to study Philosophy after getting straight As at A-level. However she chose to pursue her acting career..
Sophia Myles's career
Her main focus is to be actor. Sophia is famous thanks to her roles as Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward in Thunderbirds, Isolde in Tristan & Isolde, Darcy in Transformers: Age of Extinction, Erika in Underworld and Underworld: Evolution and Freya in Outlander.
Is Sophia Myles gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Sophia Myles's boyfriends
Sophia Myles and David Tennant have been together since 2005 for 2 years. He is known as television actor. Sophia´s boyfriend was born on Sunday 18th of April 1971 in Bathgate.
Sophia Myles and Charles Dance have been together. He is known as television actor. Her boyfriend was born on Thursday 10th of October 1946 in Redditch.
What else you don't know about Sophia Myles ?
Sophia´s middle name is Jane.
Sophia Myles's quotes
- I'm just pretending that this isn't real. You've got to continue living your life, otherwise it's so expensive! You've got to take taxis everywhere!
- James Franco is Mr. Method, very intense. He scoured the globe for every single copy of the original story whereas I sat with a pint of Guinness and my script.
- I've spent a lot of time in L.A. and I love it. A lot of Brits can't stand the place, but I like the west coast attitude and the way people celebrate success.
- It's so difficult because, y'know, you're only as good as your last job in this business and sometimes it can take a while to shake a dull one off.
- I've always been really ambitious, whatever I do. At school, I always wanted to be the best in the class - no, it wasn't enough to be the best in the class, I'd want to be the best in the country.
- The culture of celebrity has become insane. It's all based on fantasy, and I find it creepy and disturbing.
- I'm very grateful that I have one of those faces that seems to blend back into the crowd. A lot of people pay lip service to wanting a normal life, but it's actually very important to me.
- I don't want to be famous. I like to be able to sit in a cafe and watch the world go by and observe people.
- I've chosen not to talk about my really private life to the press - I've never invited a huge amount of attention.
- I don't want to be known for anything other than the fact that I play characters in movies.
- You can get a bit bored of finding out about yourself. I know nothing about politics, for instance. There's nothing that's stopped me picking up a newspaper in the past, and it's something I really should start to do.
- If you were to do a line-up of past suitors, it's definitely a very eclectic group, is all I'll say.
- I am spiritual but not massively religious, and I don't go to church. If someone said 'What religion are you?' I would say 'Christian.' But I don't practice.
- I would love to do a really cool romantic comedy, perhaps with Hugh Grant. I think he is brilliant. That's the kind of film I love to go to see. I love 'girls' films'.
- I'm half-Welsh, half-Russian. My maternal grandmother is Russian. I've very much a mongrel, which is good in a way because it makes me quite a blank canvas.
- I couldn't care less about walking down the red carpet in a pair of heels and a posh frock. I'd rather be in my pajamas at home.
- I'm really a strong advocate of aging because the messages that the media and advertising give to women infuriate me: ie that it's a bad thing to get old.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sophia Myles's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Sophia Myles looks. We will focus on Sophia´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Sophia is tall as 5' 6" (168 cm). She weights 126lbs (57 kg). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. Sophia´s hair is shade of blonde. If you are really curious, you may find interesting Sophia´s shoe size is 7.