Shia Labeouf's biography
Shia Saide LaBeouf is 36 years old comedian born at Los Angeles, California, United States. Shia was born on Wednesday 11th of June 1986. According to year of birth 1986 he belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 11th of June means Shia is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
He is native english speaker. He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. Shia is roman catholic. Shia´s primary profession is to be comedian. You can know him also as film director, voice actor, film actor, television actor, screenwriter, film producer, rapper. Shia is recently known as performance artist.
Shia Labeouf's family
Shia Labeouf's ex wife
Shia Labeouf and Mia Goth have been together since 2016 for 2 years. She is known as actor. His ex wife was born on Tuesday 30th of November 1993 in Southwark.
Shia Labeouf's schools
We found 1 school Shia attended. Name of the school: Alexander Hamilton High School.
Detailed informations about Shia´s schools
- Attended and graduated from Alexander Hamilton High School (2003).
- Was accepted at Yale University but has not attended.
Shia Labeouf's career
Shia´s main focus is to be comedian. Shia is famous thanks to The Battle of Shaker Heights. He is also a member of LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner.
Is Shia Labeouf gay ?
Shia is known to be straight.
Shia Labeouf's girlfriends
Shia Labeouf and Margaret Qualley have been together since 2020 for a year. Margaret is known as actor. Shia´s girlfriend was born on Sunday 23rd of October 1994 in Kalispell.
Shia Labeouf and Carey Mulligan have been together since 2010 for a year. She is known as actor. His girlfriend was born on Tuesday 28th of May 1985 in Westminster.
Shia Labeouf and Isabel Lucas have been together since 2011 for a year. She is known as actor. Shia´s girlfriend was born on Tuesday 29th of January 1985 in Melbourne.
Shia Labeouf and Fka Twigs have been together since 2018 for a year. She is known as singer. Shia´s girlfriend was born on Sunday 17th of January 1988.
Awards and competitions
Shia Labeouf's Rankings
- Ranked #7 on Yahoo! List of 10 Most Popular Stars of 2007 on Yahoo! Movies (2007).
- Ranked #4 on Interview magazine's Hollywood faces to watch "Future Stars of Tomorrow".
- Ranked #24 on Entertainment Weekly's "30 Under 30" the actors list (2008).
- Ranked #6 on Moviefone's "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25". 
Shia Labeouf's Nominations
- He was nominated for European Film Award – People's Choice Award for Best European Film for work Nymphomaniac Director's Cut in 2014
- He was nominated for European Film Award – People's Choice Award for Best European Film for work Borg McEnroe in 2018
What else you don't know about Shia Labeouf ?
Shia´s middle name is Saide.
What Shia Labeouf has done for a first time
- His first name is pronounced to rhyme with "hiya" and his last name is pronounced "La-buff".
- He was first arrested for stealing Nike Cortezes sneakers from a store in Pacoima, California.
Shia Labeouf's quotes
- [when asked about what it's like to be a celebrity] I'll tell you when I become one.
- [when asked about what type of girls he likes] I like the dark, mysterious, maybe even gothic type girls. They have to have a good personality, too. I'm very picky.
- I got to grow up in a situation where drugs were demonic. To watch your dad go through heroin withdrawal is something that would keep you from doing any of that yourself.
- I was billed as the ten-year-old kid with the 50-year-old mouth. I knew if I wanted to work in the business, funny would be good because I looked like Garry Shandling.
- [on dating Rihanna] It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn't there. We weren't passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends.
- I know I'm one of the luckiest dudes in America right now. I have a great house. My parents don't have to work. I've got money. I'm famous. But it could all change, man. It could go away. You never know.
- Most actors on most days don't think they're worthy. I have no idea where this insecurity comes from, but it's a God-sized hole. If I knew, I'd fill it, and I'd be on my way.
- Sometimes, I feel I'm living a meaningless life and I get frightened.
- [on Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)] I know that directors Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg are dedicated to making the best movie we possibly can, and we're not going to miss next time.
- [on his career] I hope I will never go to the Robert De Niro stage where I've gotten there and I am comfortable. Because that's the death of an actor. Look at Dustin Hoffman, he is still striving, pushing and fighting. Comfort is the end.
- [on deciding to work with Lars von Trier on Nymphomaniac: Vol. I (2013)] Because he's dangerous. He scares me. And I'm only going to work now when I'm terrified.
- [on all the wealth he as accrued over the years] If I could give the money back and get all the credibility in the world that I'm seeking, I would do it tomorrow. In a heartbeat.
- [on his mother] Shayna LaBeouf is her name, she's like, 4'3, she's a little Jewish woman, who married this 7' tall Cajun guy. And made me. That's where you get me!
- I'm a dude who loves delusion. It's why I love being an actor--I never have to actually look at myself or be faced with my shit or take responsibility.
- I've been a runner my whole life, running from myself. Whether to movies or drinking and drugging or fucking calamity or whatever it is, I've always been running.
- They put people in a fucking home for doing what we do for a living. You have to abandon yourself to delusion. If you're going to work in that way, you have to work with people who can referee you. You need a lion tamer who you respect.
- You can't fast-forward experience. I'm not a very intelligent person, and you've got to be a fucking genius to learn from other people's mistakes, because you've got to be a very smart man to learn from your own.
- I'm willing to do anything and everything. It's not good for my personal life. But neither is being bad. I'd rather be anything but bad.
- The only thing my father gave me that was of any value to me is pain.
- The script [Borg vs McEnroe] is brilliant. We are all here because of that. I cried the first time I read it. It's not based on a book or a biography. It's based on hard work.
- I haven't met him [John McEnroe] yet, but I'm eager to meet him before we shoot. I got nothing but love and respect for him.
- Yes, they [Scandinavian directors] make better movies. Scandinavian filmmaking is different. It's a different pace, a different relationship to the crew - the bonds are different.
Shia Labeouf's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Shia Labeouf looks. We will focus on Shia´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. He is tall as 5' 9¼" (176 cm). Body build is athletic. Shia´s eyes are tinted green. His hair is shade of brown - dark.
Latest news about Shia Labeouf
For the latest news - you can follow Shia Labeouf on social networks.