Scott Baio's biography
Scott Baio is 62 years old actor born at United States of America. He was born on Thursday 22nd of September 1960. According to year of birth 1960 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 22nd of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as television actor, film actor, screenwriter, film producer. He is recently known as television director.
Scott Baio's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Xaverian High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended and graduated from Xaverian High School in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York.
- Attended Saint Bernadette Elementary School in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, New York.
Scott Baio's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Scott Baio's Rankings
- Ranked #16 in TV Guide's list of "TV's 25 Greatest Teen Idols" (23 January 2005 issue).
- Ranked #18 on VH1's 100 Greatest Teen Stars.
What Scott Baio has done for a first time
- Is a first-generation American. His parents, Mario and Rose Baio, both emigrated to the United States from Italy.
Scott Baio's quotes
- When I have a girlfriend, I feel caged in, I don't know why.
- Don't ever take a shower with a woman, because you'll probably end up proposing to her.
- One of my favorite things to do is play golf at Braemar Country Club. It's quiet and not overly crowded. The people are nice, and there's wildlife all around the course. As far as my game itself, I can go from a 10 handicap to a 30, depending on the day.
- Life is too short no matter what party you are with.
- I cannot believe how much I love my kid. It's a beautiful thing.
- I am not a spiritual guy, but all of a sudden I felt the need to really feel things.
- Every day I think, 'Can I commit?' I think I can and that I will.
- Family, work, familiarity. Listen, if I had a magic wand and I could make myself really be happy, I'd zap me onto a farm. And I know nothing about farming.
- I love driving cars, looking at them, cleaning and washing and shining them. I clean 'em inside and outside. I'm very touchy about cars. I don't want anybody leaning on them or closing the door too hard, know what I mean?
- If I lived alone, Mom'd never sleep because she wouldn't know I was okay.
- I've been very fortunate and I am grateful.
- I regret losing certain women, but it was always my fault.
- I never did drugs and I can't really drink because I have zero tolerance for alcohol, so my vice became women. I was never faithful to most of them.
- I don't know, 53 years with the same human being? I can't be around myself for more than three or four hours before I want to kill everybody.
- You can tell five minutes into it what a girl is after, when she starts asking how much money I make or tells me, 'I wanna be an actress.'
- When I was a baby, my mother tells me I never slept because I never wanted to miss anything.
- Tom Bosley may have passed, but through that part and that character, a part of him will live on forever.
- Somebody asked me what do you regret. I said, well I was offered the role of Maverick in 'Top Gun' and I turned it down.
- My parents were married 53 years, good and bad. Can I do that? Probably not. But I really hope I can.
- One thing I won't be doing on a weekend is shopping. I just don't like it, and I haven't bought an article of clothing for a very long time. I usually just take wardrobe from shows I'm on. It's much easier.
- It's a werewolf movie with Christina Ricci, and it was a chance to work with some good people. But playing yourself is always fairly risky because you gotta watch how you goof on yourself.
- If I'm racist, don't think I would have directed shows like 'The Parkers' and 'The Wayans Brothers' or worked 41 episodes with Victoria Rowell on 'Diagnosis: Murder.'
- I don't have an iPod. I don't get the whole iPod thing. Who has time to listen to that much music? If I had one, it would probably have Sinatra, Beatles, some '70s music, some '80s music, and that's it.
- [on Barack Obama] I can't tell whether he's dumb, he's a Muslim, or he's a Muslim sympathizer. And I don't think he's dumb.
- I'm a conservative independent.
- Donald Trump is the only guy who wants to handle it and tackle it head-on.
- They say they're going to kill us, and then they kill us. And it's still not enough for this president and Hillary Clinton to get serious about it and do something about it.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Scott Baio's body shape
Lets describe how Scott Baio looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Scott Baio
For the latest news - you can follow Scott Baio on social networks.
- He reached total 250 221 followers - Scott Baio on Twitter