Sarah Parish's biography
Sarah Parish is 54 years old actor born at Yeovil. She was born on Friday 7th of June 1968. According to year of birth 1968 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 7th of June means she is Gemini. Gemini is a dual sign of Zodiac Belt. One born with this rising sign is very dual and creative in nature with lots of verbosity. They are the most expressive people as they love talking.
She is white english. Sarah is citizen of United Kingdom. Sarah´s primary profession is to be actor. Sarah is recently known as film actor.
Sarah Parish's family
Sarah Parish's ex husband
Sarah Parish and James Murray have been together.
Sarah Parish's schools
We found 2 schools Sarah attended. Complete list of schools: Academy of Live and Recorded Arts, Preston School Academy.
Detailed informations about Sarah´s schools
Sarah studied high school - Preston School.
Sarah studied university - Academy of Live and Recorded Arts in London.
Sarah Parish's career
Sarah´s main focus is to be actor. Sarah is famous thanks to Peak Practice, Cutting It.
Is Sarah Parish gay ?
Sarah is known to be straight.
Sarah Parish's quotes
- I think insecurity does drive people. I know it's what drove me to push for the work I've got.
- I'm really tall, and I used slouch and think it was really uncool to stand up straight - now I wish I hadn't been quite so dumb!
- Plastic surgery can't make you younger or more beautiful, because beauty is in your eyes, isn't it? It's in your soul; you can't strap it on.
- Living with fear stops us taking risks, and if you don't go out on the branch, you're never going to get the best fruit.
- I'll see a beautiful dress in a shop, and then I'll put it on and it looks dreadful because I'm just too curvy. I have to choose carefully - I steer clear of high necks and go for tailored, fitted things.
- I've had to deal with my tragedies, and how you cope with them is what life's all about. You can choose to let them consume you or choose not to.
- I hope I'm very similar to my mum because she is a fantastic mother. She was driven as well as being incredibly protective and caring, and I think that is important.
- I'm a big-boned, athletic-looking woman, and I have to make the best of what I've got. I like to stay fit and healthy, but I could probably give myself a break sometimes.
- I don't think anyone's life is totally wonderful, however it looks from outside.
- I love acting, but don't necessarily enjoy other aspects of the business. For me, going to celebrity parties is like work.
- The best job was when I was at drama school and I cleaned flats in the Barbican. I loved it. They were spotless anyway, so you'd just watch the telly and flick a duster around.
- Marriage is hard, and it can be tough when you're both actors.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Sarah Parish's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Sarah Parish looks. We will focus on Sarah´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. Sarah is tall as 5' 9" (175 cm). Body build is slim. Sarah´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. Her hair is shade of brown - dark.