Robert James-Collier's biography
Robert James-Collier is 46 years old actor born at Stockport. He was born on Thursday 23rd of September 1976. He is often nicknamed as Robert James CollierRob J. Collier. According to year of birth 1976 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 23rd of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is citizen of United Kingdom. His primary profession is to be actor. You can know him also as model, stage actor. He is recently known as television actor.
Robert James-Collier's schools
We found 5 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: University of Salford, University of Huddersfield, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, St Patrick's RC High School and Arts College, Manchester School of Acting.
Robert James-Collier's career
His main focus is to be actor.
Awards and competitions
Robert James-Collier's Awards
- Won the Sexiest Male award at the 2007 and 2008 British Soap Awards in addition to "Best Exit" at the 2009 British Soap Awards. Also won Sexiest Male and Best Newcomer at the 2007 Inside Soap Awards.
Robert James-Collier's quotes
- [on his role in Downton Abbey (2010)] It's a dream job because it's completely the other side of the spectrum, particularly as it carries on. My character gets nastier.
- The reason I'm an actor and am trying to make my way in drama is to move people, to affect people, to gain a response - so these people who come up to you in the street are your audience.
- I can't watch myself on screen without dying a little bit inside. And there are lots of moments when I think, 'What am I doing as an actor? I can't act!'
- I would like to do theatre because it scares me, and I think you should do things that scare you.
- The devil always has the better tunes!
- My dad doesn't watch 'Coronation Street.' But my mum is a massive fan. I'd like to think my dad will watch it for a few token episodes, as I'm in it.
- Most actors will tell you that villains are the most interesting to play.
- I went to Huddersfield University Business School. That's where I learned my trade.
- I got into acting for the different scenarios and roles and meeting different people.
- Before 'Coronation Street,' I was a jobbing actor, and after it, I'm a jobbing actor again.
- You don't buy evil characters lattes. That's not normal behavior.
- Sometimes people can be guilty of not working at relationships and if it's not working, oof, that's it.
- You know if something is good because you remember the lines because it is written so well. The rhythm of the speech is spot on.
- If I had a comfort blanket, I wouldn't have been as passionate and driven.
- I've swam with great white sharks.
- Being in 'Coronation Street' is only going to make me a better actor.
- There's definitely a wave of Brits doing great work on American television, and I wouldn't mind being one of them.
- Obviously, I play a villain in Downton Abbey (2010). As an actor, you want to get a variety of roles, so to be offered the part of Joe, it was perfect.
- I think because of my background - I went through university and did an academic career and fell into acting - I've never had a game plan for my career because I got into it quite ad hoc.
- My girlfriend is a great support, and I've got a big circle of mates who keep my feet on the ground.
- Because you've done the horrible jobs, it gives you an even grittier determination to succeed.
- My mom and dad put my brother and sister through university and they were very keen for us to have an academic background just to give us a chance.
- Beverly Hills is too intimidating. Everyone's got lovely teeth, so you don't want to smile. Everyone's ripped, so you start working out at 4 in the morning and eating egg white omelets.
- When people accuse me of being really posh, I think, 'Hang on a minute - no, I'm not!'
- Particularly with internships, you have to work for a year with no money. How on Earth are you going to finance that?
- People identify with being heartbroken. We've all been heartbroken, haven't we? I've been dumped, and it feels horrible.
- If you rile a tiger, he's going to show his claws.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Robert James-Collier's body shape
Lets describe how Robert James-Collier looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.