Richard Lester's biography
Richard Lester is 90 years old film producer born at Philadelphia. He was born on Tuesday 19th of January 1932. According to year of birth 1932 he belongs to Silent Generation. Birthday on 19th of January means he is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of atheism. His primary profession is to be film producer. He is recently known as film director. He received Palme d'Or The Knack ...and How to Get It in 1965
Richard Lester's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: William Penn Charter School.
Detailed informations about his schools
- He entered a university at 15 years old, and after receiving a degree in clinical psychology, he graduated at 19 years old.
Richard Lester's career
His main focus is to be film producer. He is famous thanks to The Musketeers film trilogy.
Awards and competitions
Richard Lester's Awards
- He received award for Palme d'Or for work The Knack ...and How to Get It in 1965
Richard Lester's quotes
- Filmmaking has become a kind of hysterical pregnancy.
- If we can make films that are useful as well as entertaining, marvelous. But cinema must reflect the temper of the times. We must choose material not only on the basis of whether we feel deeply, but on whether or not anyone's bloody well going to see it.
- Watching one's own work is painful. . . . It doesn't matter what the film is. In a way, films are all little tombstones laid end to end with a bit of filler tape holding them together.
- [on George C. Scott] Intelligent, constructive, decent, professional. If there was a difference of opinion between us, we worked it out in five or ten minutes.
- They told me I was the father of MTV. I wrote back and demanded a blood test.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Richard Lester's body shape
Lets describe how Richard Lester looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.