Rebecca Miller's biography
Rebecca Miller is 60 years old screenwriter born at Roxbury. She was born on Saturday 15th of September 1962. According to year of birth 1962 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 15th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be screenwriter. You can know her also as film director, actor, sculptor, painter, writer. She is recently known as filmmaker. She received Open Palm Award Angela in 1995
Rebecca Miller's dad
Rebecca Miller's father's name is Arthur Miller. He is known as playwright. Her father was born on Sunday 17th of October 1915 in New York City. Her father died on Thursday 10th of February 2005 in Roxbury. Arthur Miller was 43 years old, when this happened.
Rebecca Miller's mom
Rebecca Miller's mother's name is Inge Morath. She is known as photographer. Her mother was born on Sunday 27th of May 1923 in Graz. Rebecca Miller was born when she was 39 years old. Her mother died on Wednesday 30th of January 2002 in New York City. Inge Morath was 40 years old, when this happened.
Rebecca Miller's family
Rebecca Miller's spouse
Daniel is known as film actor. Her spouse was born on Monday 29th of April 1957 in Kensington.
Rebecca Miller's ex spouse
She has 1 son.
Rebecca Miller's son: Ronan Day-Lewis
Rebecca Miller's son's name is Ronan Day-Lewis. Her son was born in 1998.
Rebecca Miller's schools
We found 3 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Yale University, Choate Rosemary Hall, Ezra Stiles College.
Rebecca Miller's career
Her main focus is to be screenwriter.
Awards and competitions
Rebecca Miller's Awards
- She received award for Open Palm Award for work Angela in 1995
- She received award for Independent Spirit John Cassavetes Award for work Personal Velocity: Three Portraits in 2003
Rebecca Miller's Nominations
- She was nominated for Open Palm Award for work Angela in 1995
- She was nominated for Independent Spirit John Cassavetes Award for work Personal Velocity: Three Portraits in 2003
Rebecca Miller's quotes
- Nobody who makes anything can tell someone else exactly how they do it, because they don't really know themselves.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Rebecca Miller's body shape
Lets describe how Rebecca Miller looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Rebecca Miller
For the latest news - you can follow Rebecca Miller on social networks.
- She reached total 715 followers - Rebecca Miller on Twitter