Reba Mcentire's biography
Reba Mcentire is 67 years old country singer born at McAlester. She was born on Monday 28th of March 1955. She is often nicknamed as The Queen of Country MusicBig RedCountry Music's Queen!. According to year of birth 1955 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 28th of March means she is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be country singer. You can know her also as actor, musician, composer, television actor, songwriter, film actor, voice actor, manufacturer. She is recently known as recording artist.
Reba Mcentire's family
Reba Mcentire's ex spouse
Reba Mcentire and Narvel Blackstock have been together.
Reba Mcentire's schools
We found 2 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma State University–Stillwater.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended and graduated from Southeastern Oklahoma State University (1976).
Reba Mcentire's career
Her main focus is to be country singer.
Awards and competitions
Reba Mcentire's Awards
- Recipient of the inaugural (2018) Career Maker Award from the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame for her "significant influence on the songwriting careers of Hall of Fame members".
- She was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 7018 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on September 18, 1998.
- She was awarded a star on the Music City Walk of Fame in Nashville, Tennessee on November 5, 2006.
What Reba Mcentire has done for a first time
- Her first public performance was "Away In a Manger" for a first-grade Christmas production.
- Gave birth to her first child at age 34, a son named Shelby Steven McEntire Blackstock (aka Shelby Blackstock) on February 23, 1990. Child's father is her now ex-second husband, Narvel Blackstock.
- She has the same first name as her character Reba Hart.
Reba Mcentire's quotes
- You don't waste your entire life waiting to go back to dust.
- Being a strong woman is very important to me. But doing it all on my own is not.
- Easter is very important to me, it's a second chance.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- Be different, stand out, and work your butt off.
- For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
- Finding a good bus driver can be as important as finding a good musician.
- Dolly paved such a great freeway for women. So did Loretta, Tammy and Barbara Mandrell. I've got to keep pavin' that freeway for the gals in country music. Maybe it gives them some ammunition, incentive, inspiration to continue on.
- To succeed in life you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Reba Mcentire's body shape
Lets describe how Reba Mcentire looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Reba Mcentire
For the latest news - you can follow Reba Mcentire on social networks.