Rachele Brooke Smith's biography
Rachele Brooke Smith is 35 years old actor born at Scottsdale. Rachele was born on Saturday 7th of November 1987. Rachele is often nicknamed as Rachele Brooke Smith. According to year of birth 1987 she belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 7th of November means she is Scorpio. Scorpio is a watery sign. These people are very intense in their thoughts. They always learn from the transformatory phase of their life.
She is native english speaker. She is white american. Rachele is citizen of United States of America. Rachele´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as dancer. She is recently known as film actor.
Detailed informations about her schools
Rachele studied high school - Shadow Mountain High School.
She studied university - Brigham Young University, Glendale Community College (2007).
Rachele Brooke Smith's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Center Stage: Turn it Up.
Is Rachele Brooke Smith gay ?
Rachele is known to be straight.
What else you don't know about Rachele Brooke Smith ?
Her middle name is Brooke.
Rachele Brooke Smith's quotes
- Now when I get auditions, I choose to believe that I am an amazing actor.
- Never allow yourself to break, and always remain unbreakable.I really do believe that inner beauty is so much more than any kind of outer beauty.
- I really do believe that inner beauty is so much more than any kind of outer beauty.
- There are so many people I look up to and I try to watch some sort of video or interview every day, with an artist who does inspire me.
- I would always wear basketball jerseys and have my hair in a ponytail.
- I would love to play more nerd roles, as well as action hero roles.
- I'm definitely somewhat of a tomboy. I grew up a pretty big tomboy actually, and was really obsessed with basketball.
- I never wear matching socks. It's kind of a thing that I have!
- I love to just be super nerdy.
- I don't believe in dieting, but I do believe in the lifestyle that you want to live.
- A lot of people have so many issues like depression, obesity or chronic illness that has to do with gut health.
- I love to make people laugh, and do things that are surprising and different.
- I get really bored really easily, so I'm a big believer and advocate of changing it up. One day, I'll do a power yoga or hot yoga day, and then go into a more intense day of HIIT training or boxing. I always have a bit of dance in there too.
- I love having a little bit of bronzer of some sort and I love looking golden.
- I am very active on Instagram and love connecting with people there.
- I wanted to act, dance and perform more than anything, and I wanted to do it for the rest of my life.
- I grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and was a very competitive (and stressed out!) gymnast before getting into entertainment, but it was never the actual gymnastics that was my true love. I loved the performing aspect of it all.
- I believe that we live in a "return to sender universe" - what you send out is exactly what you will get back.
- I know for a fact that I am not as fulfilled, happy or passionate about life if I have not spent time helping others.
- As an actress, you get to basically be your character.
- I don't think people realize that what we eat and your stress levels impact the way that you look. Not just your body, but your face and your overall well-being.
- I do a lot of motivational speaking for young performers and kids who really want to get into acting and performing. I always say, to be as versatile as possible, because you never know which skill is going to help you get a role.
- I really grew up more of a people pleaser and I just wanted to make people happy, and maybe didn't always say exactly how I was feeling.
- Every new skill you learn, every adventure you go on, every new thing you try, it only makes you a better artist.
- I love life and people, so I guess I want to help anyone I can live the fullest, most wonderful life possible.
- I have always been interested in giving back, and I wouldn't want to know a life without giving.
- I also think there's something about dance, music and the arts that transcends all other types of communication and expression.
- Ever since I was young, I have wanted to help others live happy, healthy, fulfilling lives.
- I feel so blessed to get to live out my dreams, and I want to help others live theirs.
- I want to create amazing art and content that inspires people to want to be the best versions of themselves everyday, and never let anyone (even themselves) hold them back.
- I barely slept during high school because I was too busy dancing and acting all the time. The plan was to go to my dream college that had one of the best performing arts programs, and then go to LA to follow my dream of being an actress.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Rachele Brooke Smith's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Rachele Brooke Smith looks. We will focus on Rachele´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. Rachele is tall as 5' 6" (168 cm). Rachele weights 130lbs (59 kg). Body build is bodybuilder. Her eyes are tinted blue. Her hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 9 (US), 41.5 (EU), 7.5 (UK), 260 (J).
Latest news about Rachele Brooke Smith
For the latest news - you can follow Rachele Brooke Smith on social networks.
- Rachele reached total 0 followers - Rachele Brooke Smith on Twitter