Preity Zinta's biography
Preity Zinta is 47 years old film actor born at Shimla. She was born on Friday 31st of January 1975. According to year of birth 1975 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 31st of January means she is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.
She is citizen of India. She is an adherent of hinduism. Her primary profession is to be film actor. You can know her also as model, columnist, manufacturer, writer. She is recently known as actor. She received Filmfare Award for Best Actress Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2004
Preity Zinta's family
Preity Zinta's spouse
Preity Zinta's ex spouse
Preity Zinta's career
Her main focus is to be film actor. You could see her also in Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dil Se...
Preity Zinta's partner
Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia have been together.
Awards and competitions
Preity Zinta's Awards
- Has won over 4 awards for Kya Kehna (2000) and 7 Awards for Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003).
- Won Best Actress at Stardust Awards for Veer Zaara (2004).
- She won the IIFA Style Diva Award (2005).
Preity Zinta's quotes
- Whenever I came across something that influenced me, I wanted to be that. So it varied from an astronaut, airhostess, army girl, to truck driver. Once, I wanted to be a nun - my mother wanted me to change schools after that...
- I am single and desperately looking for a good man in my life. I did have major crushes when I was younger but no serious relationship.
- I want to bring a change and do something new and different in my profession, but in the beginning I'll have to toe line, I want to be known as a performer not a star.
- I am proud to be part of today's Bollywood. I love dancing and lip synching to our songs.
- To act, you must know pain. You must know what it means to be in love, what it means to be rejected.
- You know what's the worst part about being an actress? It's the pressure to look gorgeous all the time and to behave perfectly. But I'm not perfect, nobody is.
- Acting can truly take a toll on your nerves. I mean we have to be larger than life. Worse, I've seen actors acting off the sets too.
- On love at first sight "It is superficial to fall in love with someone looking at their face. To me I need to discover the person. I would never look at someone and exclaim - He is the one!"
- Love is always real and true love is even more real!
Preity Zinta's body shape
Lets describe how Preity Zinta looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Preity Zinta
For the latest news - you can follow Preity Zinta on social networks.