Penny Singleton's biography
Penny Singleton is 95 years old actor born at Philadelphia. She was born on Tuesday 15th of September 1908. According to year of birth 1908 she belongs to Greatest Generation. Birthday on 15th of September means she is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
She is native english speaker. She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as singer, stage actor, film actor, voice actor. She is recently known as performing artist.
Penny Singleton's schools
We found 1 school She attended. Name of the school: Professional Children's School.
Penny Singleton's career
Her main focus is to be actor.
How did Penny Singleton die
She died on on Wednesday 12th of November 2003 when he was 95 years old at Sherman Oaks. Penny Singletons death was caused by complications from a stroke. It happend like natural causes.
Awards and competitions
Penny Singleton's Awards
- She was awarded 2 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Radio at 6811 Hollywood Boulevard and for Motion Pictures at 6547 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
What Penny Singleton has done for a first time
- Led first strike of Radio City Music Hall Rockettes, gaining improved working conditions (1966).
- First woman president of an AFL-CIO union.
Penny Singleton's quotes
- Women are really leaders. A lot of them don't even know they are leaders. But they are.
- "God bless Chic Young." - on playing Blondie in the series of films based on Young's comic-strip character.
- "They threw parts at me that Claire Trevor didn't want" - on how she broke into the movies.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Penny Singleton's body shape
Lets describe how Penny Singleton looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.