Paul Walker's biography
Paul Walker is 40 years old film actor born at Glendale. He was born on Wednesday 12th of September 1973. According to year of birth 1973 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 12th of September means he is Virgo. Virgo is an earthy sign of Zodiac Belt. People born under this Rising Sign are practical in nature. They believe in reality and represents themselves as a strong person.
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. He is an adherent of christianity. His primary profession is to be film actor. You can know him also as film producer, television actor, screenwriter, racing automobile driver, actor. He is recently known as marine biologist. He received MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo The Fast and the Furious in 2002
Paul Walker's family
He has 1 daughter.
Paul Walker's daughter: Meadow Walker
Paul Walker's daughter's name is Meadow Walker. She is known as model. His daughter was born on Wednesday 4th of November 1998.
Paul Walker's schools
We found 1 school He attended. Name of the school: Village Christian Schools.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Graduated from Village Christian High School (located in Sun Valley, California) class of 1991.
Paul Walker's career
His main focus is to be film actor. He is famous thanks to Fast & Furious. You could see him also in The Fast and the Furious.
How did Paul Walker die
He died on on Saturday 30th of November 2013 when he was 40 years old at Valencia. Paul Walkers death was caused by car accident. It happend like accident.
Awards and competitions
Paul Walker's Awards
- He received award for MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Duo for work The Fast and the Furious in 2002
What Paul Walker has done for a first time
- He wanted to enroll in the US Army when the Gulf War first broke out.
Paul Walker's quotes
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae. - in Flaunt Magazine, July 2001.
- Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.
- I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too.
- I'm a dreamer. I've got this whole thing where I think I'm supposed to be a musician. I live by the seat of my pants, but I'd like to think that I'm also pretty sensible.
- I want to get married. I think about it a lot. But I also think about my cars, so maybe my priorities aren't exactly in line just yet.
- Life's too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody.
- I'm much more likely to give myself a kick in the butt than a pat on the back.
- I like low maintenance, natural, outdoor, shy girls.
- (2010) I'm passionate about animals and I hunt too. It's like I save and I kill. I'm a walking, talking contradiction. I'm all about preserving the environment but I'm racing cars on the weekend. I tell everyone I'm a gun-loving hippy.
- [describing himself] Outdoorsman, ocean addict, adrenaline junkie... and I do some acting on the side.
-  It's irresponsible, and it smells horrible. A pack of cigarettes in her bag is a reason to keep walking.
- I'm Brian a lot more than I'm Paul Walker, which is awesome. When I hear, 'Hey Paul Walker!' my hair stands up on the back of my neck. It's uncomfortable. But when I hear, 'It's Brian!' it's cool. I like Brian.
- I learned a long time ago that if you subscribe and believe the good, you have to believe the bad. My measure is my heart and what I know. Read more at:
- Maybe this is just horrible bad, but I think I've had enough successes to where the journey is more important to me now. There's no guarantee, no matter what. We get one run in life.
- Sometimes the hurdles aren't really hurdles at all. They're welcome challenges, tests.
- I'm not afraid of anything. That's just the way I am.
- I'm one of those people that think certain things happen at certain times for all the right reasons.
- There's a time and place for everything, but as I get older, I like finding those human moments and really connecting. Maybe I'm not as cool as I once was.
- My philosophy is: If you can't have fun, there's no sense in doing it.
- We're only on the earth for a short period of time. Movies aren't enough. I want to take my success and parlay it into something bigger and better.
- Attitude is attitude, whether you're a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?
- You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
- I don't care what it is in life: listen to your heart. If you do, no matter what, you win.
- When I was younger, the pressure was just being cool. I never thought of myself as a cool guy. I always thought of myself as more of the goofy guy.
- The dream is to have it all. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too? Live this life, that life, this life, you know? You only live one time - I want to get it all in
- I want to wake up next to what I went to bed with. I need a girl who can get dressed up to come with me to things, but also one who isn't afraid to get her fingernails dirty or chip her nail polish.
Paul Walker's body shape
Lets describe how Paul Walker looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Paul Walker
For the latest news - you can follow Paul Walker on social networks.