Patricia Arquette's biography
Patricia T. Arquette is 54 years old actor born at Chicago, Illinois, USA. Patricia was born on Monday 8th of April 1968. According to year of birth 1968 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 8th of April means Patricia is Aries. Aries is the most active sign of Zodiac, one born with this sign is a very quick learner, aggressive and passionate.She was married 2 times.
She is native english speaker. Patricia is white american. Patricia is citizen of United States of America. Patricia is jewish. Patricia´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as television actor, film actor, composer. She is recently known as voice actor. She received Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress Boyhood in 2014
Patricia Arquette's dad
Patricia Arquette's father's name is Lewis Arquette. Lewis is known as actor. Patricia´s father was born on Saturday 14th of December 1935 in Chicago. Her father died on Saturday 10th of February 2001 in Los Angeles. Lewis Arquette was 33 years old, when this happened.
Patricia Arquette's family
Patricia Arquette's ex husbands
Patricia Arquette and Nicolas Cage have been together since 1995 for 6 years. Nicolas is known as actor. Patricia´s ex husband was born on Tuesday 7th of January 1964.
Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane have been together since 2006 for 5 years. He is known as street artist. Patricia´s ex husband was born on Saturday 22nd of February 1969 in Baltimore.
She has 1 son and 1 daughter
Patricia Arquette's son: Enzo Rossi
Patricia Arquette's son's name is Enzo Rossi. He is known as actor. Her son was born on Tuesday 3rd of January 1989 in Los Angeles.
Patricia Arquette's daughter: Harlow Jane
Patricia Arquette's daughter's name is Harlow Jane. She is known as actor. Her daughter was born on Thursday 20th of February 2003 in Los Angeles.
Patricia Arquette's schools
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Mid-City Alternative school on the corner of Adams Blvd. and Arlington Avenue in the mid 1970s. Her two brothers, David Arquette and Richmond Arquette, also attended this school.
Patricia Arquette's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to True Romance, Ed Wood, Medium. You could see Patricia also in Boyhood, The Act.
Is Patricia Arquette gay ?
Patricia is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Patricia Arquette's Awards
- She received award for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Boyhood in 2014
- Patricia received award for Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture for work Boyhood in 2015
- Patricia received award for BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role for work Boyhood in 2015
- She received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for work The Act in 2019
- She received award for Los Angeles Film Critics Association Award for Best Actress for work Boyhood in 2014
- Patricia received award for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for work Medium in 2005
Patricia Arquette's Nominations
- Patricia was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for work Boyhood in 2014
- She was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress for work Little Nicky in 2000
What Patricia Arquette has done for a first time
- Is the first member of the Arquette family to receive an Oscar nomination, and also the first to win the prize.
Patricia Arquette's quotes
- [commenting on her role as Allison DuBois in her TV series Medium (2005)] I wanted to play a woman who looks normal. It's important for me to be real.
- I liked the premise of this material. I love the marriage relationship. They kind of keep each other honest, and they enjoy each other's sense of humor. Kind of a sexy but boring relationship.
- Hippy people had a hopeful idea of what they wanted the world to be like, then most of them changed into corporate Yuppies. But I still have that hippy thing underneath somewhere.
- You want your partner to objectify you.
- We all have our own little thing, I think.
- Neither of us entered marriage thinking it wouldn't be a strain. Life has strains in it, and he's the person I want to strain with.
- I grew up in a hippie commune so I have a real hippie part of me.
- I find that men are far more vain than women.
- I don't read my reviews, but I have a bunch of them and I will when I'm 80.
- I don't have a goal but I just want to work on movies that I really like.
- [on her character in Boyhood shutting out her husband's abuse] Now, I wouldn't be like that. I would climb across the table and stab him in the head with a fork.
- [on her vulnerable and melancholy rawness] Every man I've loved has tried to find it, fix it, soothe it.
- [on her experience working with Heather Langenkamp] Heather was very warm and maternal to all of us even though she was basically our peer.
- [on her experience working with Laurence Fishburne] Laurence was already much more worldly and complicated in his thinking and talking about material. I felt in awe of him. His comfort in screen. He always seemed loose and in his body.
Patricia Arquette's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how Patricia Arquette looks. We will focus on Patricia´s height, body shape, eye color and hair color. She is tall as 5' 1¼" (156 cm). Body build is average. Her eyes are tinted blue. Patricia´s hair is shade of blonde.
Latest news about Patricia Arquette
For the latest news - you can follow Patricia Arquette on social networks.