P.j. Soles's biography
Pamela Jayne Hardon is 72 years old television actor born at Frankfurt am Main. She was born on Monday 17th of July 1950. She is often nicknamed as Pamela Jayne Soles, "The Totally Girl" from Halloween, Pamela Jayne Hardon, P.J. Soles. According to year of birth 1950 she belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 17th of July means she is Cancer. Cancer is a watery sign. They are very friendly and show motherly love to everyone. According to ascendant calculator, an important trait of these natives is their sensitive nature.She was married 2 times.
She is white american. P.J. is citizen of United States of America. P.J.´s primary profession is to be television actor. You can know her also as film actor. She is recently known as actor.
P.j. Soles's family
P.j. Soles's ex husbands
P.j. Soles and Dennis Quaid have been together. He is known as film actor. P.J.´s ex husband was born on Friday 9th of April 1954 in Houston.
P.j. Soles and Skip Holm have been together.
P.j. Soles's schools
We found 1 school P.J. attended. Name of the school: Georgetown University.
Detailed informations about P.J.´s schools
She studied high school - International School of Brussels, Belgium, Indian Hills High School, Oakland, NJ Oakland, New Jersey.
She studied university - Briarcliff College, Briarcliff Manor, New York, USA.
P.j. Soles's career
Her main focus is to be television actor. P.J. is famous thanks to Rock `n` Roll High School, Private Benjamin.
Is P.j. Soles gay ?
She is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
P.j. Soles's Awards
- Academy Award winner Piper Laurie took her under her wing, when Soles was age 26.
P.j. Soles's Rankings
- Ranked #4 on Maxim magazine's "Hottest Women of Horror Movies" list.
What else you don't know about P.j. Soles ?
Her middle name is Jayne.
P.j. Soles's quotes
- I'm still looking for that Quentin Tarantino, for what he did to John Travolta. That's part of why I wanted to produce - to give myself good parts.
- I am so happy that every generation still tunes into most of the classic and cult films I was lucky to be a part of.
- All those times I'd gotten married with the intention of having children, even when I was in my early twenties.
- Everybody thought I was a California girl, and I felt I had to work harder than most people. I went to a place in my mind from having watched other movies, so for me it was a little more challenging than a lot of people probably realize.
- [on Stripes (1981)] That was really fun, although I'll say, Bill [Bill Murray] is kind of a depressed guy, except when the camera's rolling. Then he puts it all out there and tries to be funny and witty and a genius, but otherwise, he's not that funny.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
P.j. Soles's height, body shape, eye color
Lets describe how P.j. Soles looks. We will focus on her height, body shape, eye color and hair color. P.J. is tall as 5' 8" (173 cm). Body build is slim. Her eyes are tinted blue. P.J.´s hair is shade of blonde.
Latest news about P.j. Soles
For the latest news - you can follow P.j. Soles on social networks.