Olivia Thirlby's biography
Olivia Jo Thirlby is 36 years old actor born at New York City. Olivia was born on Monday 6th of October 1986. Olivia is often nicknamed as Liv Thirlby, Olivia J. Thirlby, Olivia Jo Thirlby, Olivia Thirlby. According to year of birth 1986 Olivia belongs to Millennials. Birthday on 6th of October means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
Olivia is native english speaker. Olivia is white american. She is citizen of United States of America. Olivia is jewish. Olivia´s primary profession is to be actor. You can know her also as stage actor, television actor. Olivia is recently known as film actor.
Olivia Thirlby's schools
We found 1 school Olivia attended. Name of the school: Friends Seminary.
Detailed informations about Olivia´s schools
Olivia studied high school - Friends Seminary, Manhattan, NY.
She studied university - Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Olivia Thirlby's career
Her main focus is to be actor. She is famous thanks to Snow Angels, Juno, The Wackness.
Is Olivia Thirlby gay ?
Olivia is known to be bisexual.
What else you don't know about Olivia Thirlby ?
Her middle name is Jo.
Olivia Thirlby's quotes
- My hobbies include maintaining my physical and mental health. It's a full-time job. Yoga definitely helps for both of them. I'm a big fan of relaxing and not having a schedule. That's my best way to keep from going crazy.
- I don't believe that if I came out as bisexual the world will change. But it's really important for people to be truthful about who they are and fight for equality. We need to help the world usher itself into the next phase.
- I can't give more than I have. It doesn't matter if I am the most beautiful person in the room. There is inevitably going to be somebody way shinier and more tan than my pasty self.
- I think we all suffer from acute blindness at times. Life is a constant journey of trying to open your eyes. I'm just beginning my journey, and my eyes aren't fully open yet.
- I feel like it's always about embracing what it is that you think is wrong with you. It's often times your greatest 'flaw' which actually forays into what is also your greatest strength.
- I feel naked without jewelry. If I'm having a bad hair day, I pick something from my huge collection of hats.
- I'm not an eye-candy kind of girl.
- But I would say maybe just from an actress's perspective, probably A Woman Under the Influence (1974) is the best movie of all time. The style of filmmaking and the performances... you don't feel like you're watching a film.
- Acting is something that I always wanted, but I never paid attention to the notion that it might actually work out. You have all sorts of ideas about what you want to do - at one stage, I wanted to be a jockey - but this is the one that's a big deal.
- But I loved doing the physical stuff for Dredd (2012). I have to give a shout-out to the stunt team that I worked with.
- Any filmmaking, any film is a collaborative process. There's always a lot of people working on things together.
- I didn't have an incredibly active social life as a teenager. I always wished it was a little bit more exciting than it was.
- I am always plagued with 'I'm not skinny enough, I'm not in shape.' I am not naturally this super-svelte kind of girl. I'm okay with that in my personal life. But it is kind of hard at times. I feel inadequate, I suppose?
- I'm such a homebody. I don't party. I don't drink. That may be because I got it out all out of my system before I was 18.
- I trained in Shakespeare, and that's all comedy, even when it's tragedy.
- The older I get and the longer I live in New York City, the more I have the desire to go elsewhere and be surrounded by nature.
- I can say I love working with women. Film is a man's world, and I really appreciate the opportunity to collaborate with women, especially young women.
- I go where the material is, and I feel like I'm looking for really strong directors. That's the key ingredient. There are some directors I would move the sun and earth for, or stop the rotation of the planets, just to work with them.
- I love to cook. My dad's a really excellent cook and his style is: Look in the fridge and make whatever there is with whatever ingredients you have and I like cooking like that, too.
- I still audition a lot and work really hard to get work. So I don't really walk around feeling like I've made it. My short term goals are really just to be creatively stimulated and to be excited about material I might be working on.
- My hair had been dyed blonde for Dredd (2012). After "Dredd", I was really fried because of the blonde hair dye, and so I cut it into a bob with bangs and that's how it was during Being Flynn (2012).
- My boyfriend and I just got a projector, so we've been screening movies on the roof and projecting them against the wall next door. The last one we did, the theme was, "The Russians are Coming". So we screened Red Dawn (1984) and Top Gun (1986).
- There's very little you're not exposed to in New York City, in terms of ideas and physical things - sights, sounds, smells, different kinds of people. But one good thing about growing up fast is you get over it fast, too.
- When I was starting out, I always wanted to be able to do everything - comedy and drama and action, and everything in between. Film is so diverse, and it's fun to be able to take advantage of all of it.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Olivia Thirlby's height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color
Lets describe how Olivia Thirlby looks. We will focus on Olivia´s height, weight, body shape, eye color, hair color and shoe size. She is tall as 5' 4" (163 cm). Olivia weights 120lbs (54 kg). Body build is slim. Olivia´s eyes are tinted brown - dark. Her hair is shade of brown - dark. If you are really curious, you may find interesting her shoe size is 6 (US), 37.5 (EU), 4.5 (UK), 230 (J).
Latest news about Olivia Thirlby
For the latest news - you can follow Olivia Thirlby on social networks.