Nicholas Gonzalez's biography
Nicholas Gonzalez is 46 years old television actor born at San Antonio. He was born on Saturday 3rd of January 1976. According to year of birth 1976 he belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 3rd of January means he is Capricorn. These people are stable in nature. As the sign lord is “Saturn”, the person will be judgemental in his approach.
He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know him also as film actor, voice actor. He is recently known as model.
Nicholas Gonzalez's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Trinity College Dublin, Stanford University, Central Catholic Marianist High School, University of Oxford.
Nicholas Gonzalez's career
His main focus is to be television actor.
Nicholas Gonzalez's quotes
- We fight the stereotypes, but in fighting them, we show them. There are stereotypes for a reason.
- The hope of a nation depends on a president that will follow through even in the most unfavorable of political climates.
- It's just a fun time going up to Vancouver.
- Bernie Sanders supports offering a pathway to citizenship for immigrants already in the U.S. and halting deportations for almost 9 million hardworking undocumented fathers and mothers.
- Until a legislative solution to the nation's outdated immigration system becomes a priority for Congress, the right administration will need to examine a broad range of executive actions to enact immediately in the face of a 'Do Nothing Congress.'
- If it hadn't been for Senator Sanders, I don't know if I would've been brought back into the fold of politics.
- It's a bit disturbing to me that people have to evolve to the idea that people are equal.
- My father's a dermatologic surgeon; my brother's a surgeon.
- A lot of really good actors are able to go straight from life to their work. They don't treat it as something that's an unattainable, weird thing that they have to aspire to and reach for in a scene.
- In a hospital, there's a lot of high-energy, seat-of-your-pants, in-the-moment things that need to be done.
- I want to be a storyteller - not only of the Latin experience but of people who want to be inspired.
- You can ask any Latin actor: inevitably, if they get a part meant for a white guy, producers will change the character's name to sound more Latin.
- I no longer take on everything offered. Instead, I go up for roles I like, things that I would enjoy watching, stories that I want to tell.
- It's so much more interesting having life under your belt.
- There's so much more work for a man in his mid-30s: a lot of female-driven shows, where everybody needs a husband or partner.
- Just because we finally have a Latino family on TV doesn't mean we're up there to lecture people about what it means to be Latino.
- I want to stop making decisions based on money, start saying no to stuff I don't have fun with anymore.
- I'm being called in by all the great casting directors. It's no longer based on a headshot. I realize now what they're buying is passion.
- After graduation, I moved to Los Angeles to do more theater, not realizing there is very little theater in L.A. It was a lucky mistake, though, because after just 2 1/2 months of waiting tables, my TV and film career really took off.
- Actors don't request what scenes to be written in. That's just not how it works.
- I worked with Devin Kelley on 'Resurrection,' and Mekhi Phifer has been a long time buddy.
- Men love strong and independent women. Always have and always will!
- You can have levels of trust, and you can question trust, but it shouldn't be something that's absent. I think, for any sort of relationship, there has to be levels of that.
- I'd love my own show, but I'm really happy to be on 'Pretty Little Liars.'
- I think I've learned quite a bit about the battle of the sexes or, at least, how to keep the status quo a little bit more.
- I've been fortunate that a lot of roles I've done have been professionals and not your TV stereotype of Latinos.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Nicholas Gonzalez's body shape
Lets describe how Nicholas Gonzalez looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.