Natalie Maines's biography
Natalie Maines is 48 years old singer-songwriter born at Lubbock. She was born on Monday 14th of October 1974. She is often nicknamed as Natalie :Pasdar. According to year of birth 1974 she belongs to Generation X. Birthday on 14th of October means she is Libra. Libra sign depicts that it is all about “Balance”. It seems that their life is very balanced, however, things are way opposite as they always face unstable situations in order to balance it further.
She is citizen of United States of America. Her primary profession is to be singer-songwriter. You can know her also as guitarist. She is recently known as singer.
Natalie Maines's family
Natalie Maines's ex spouse
Natalie Maines and Adrian Pasdar have been together since 2000 for 17 years. He is known as actor. Her ex spouse was born on Friday 30th of April 1965 in Pittsfield.
Natalie Maines's schools
We found 5 schools She attended. Complete list of schools: Texas Tech University, Berklee College of Music, West Texas A&M University, South Plains College, Lubbock High School.
Detailed informations about her schools
- Attended Lubbock High School, the same school from which Buddy Holly graduated.
Natalie Maines's career
Her main focus is to be singer-songwriter and composing. She is also a member of The Chicks.
Awards and competitions
Natalie Maines's Awards
- On 3/16/99 received an alumnus award from Berkelee College, even though she never finished.
What Natalie Maines has done for a first time
- "Shake Your Booty", popularized by KC & The Sunshine Band, was the first song she learned to sing.
- She and three family members were featured in an episode of Trading Spaces (2000). She is the first celebrity to be on the show.
Natalie Maines's quotes
- [ on her role as an activist, 2013]. I'm not out looking for a cause. They sort of find me, or find my heart. But sure, there's always time for that. My big mouth can talk all the time.
- [in 2913, on her role as an activist.I'm not out looking for a cause. They sort of find me, or find my heart. But sure, there's always time for that. My big mouth can talk all the time.
- [3/10/2003, in Lubbock, TX, as one of the Dixie Chicks Just so you know, we're on the good side with y'all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we're ashamed that the president of the United States is from Texas.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Natalie Maines's body shape
Lets describe how Natalie Maines looks. We will focus on her body shape. Body build is average.
Latest news about Natalie Maines
For the latest news - you can follow Natalie Maines on social networks.