Michael O'keefe's biography
Raymond Peter O'Keefe Jr. is 67 years old television actor born at Mount Vernon. Michael was born on Sunday 24th of April 1955. According to year of birth 1955 Michael belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 24th of April means he is Taurus. Taurus is most stable sign of Zodiac, that is the reason it is also included in the earthy sign of the Zodiac Belt. One born with this Moon Sign (Not a Rising Sign) is very stable and balanced through their mind.Michael was married 2 times.
Raymond Peter O'Keefe Jr.'s spouse
Michael is married to Emily Donahoe
He is white american. He is citizen of United States of America. He is buddhist. His primary profession is to be television actor. You can know Michael also as film actor, activist, lyricist, producer. Michael is recently known as director.
Michael O'keefe's family
Michael O'keefe's wife
She is known as actor.
Michael O'keefe's ex wifes
Michael O'keefe and Bonnie Raitt have been together since 1991 for 8 years. She is known as singer. Michael´s ex wife was born on Tuesday 8th of November 1949 in Burbank.
Michael O'keefe's schools
We found 4 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: New York University, Bennington College, American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Mamaroneck High School.
Detailed informations about his schools
Michael studied high school - Mamaroneck High School, Mamaroneck, NY.
Michael O'keefe's career
Michael´s main focus is to be television actor. He is famous thanks to Caddyshack.
Is Michael O'keefe gay ?
Michael is known to be straight.
Awards and competitions
Michael O'keefe's Nominations
- He was nominated for Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for work The Great Santini in 1980
What else you don't know about Michael O'keefe ?
Michael´s middle name is Peter.
Michael O'keefe's quotes
- A lot of us go back into theater because you learn so much on the journey.
- Making 'Caddyshack' was like an exercise in controlled chaos.
- The cool thing about doing a play is that the final interpretation of a piece is turned over to the actors.
- Directors, writers, and actors are interested in making movies with me. Producers and movie studio people are not interested in me as they are in Kevin Costner or Tom Cruise. That's just the fact of the matter.
- Five Easy Pieces' got to me pretty good. I remember seeing it and thinking, 'That is so cool. I would love to be able to do that.
- Cape Town is beautiful. It's an extraordinary beach town with mountain ranges on either side.
- There was a thing on Facebook that said, 'Describe George Clooney's wedding in three words,' and my answer was, 'Not invited again.'
- In reality, speaking in tongues is an acquired skill. At the time, I thought I was undergoing a spiritual experience. You feel good when you do it.
- I hope 'Split Image' educates.
- I went through a period when I did military roles and played basically someone who was unfit for military service.
- Without 'Santini,' my life as an actor would never have had any of the depth or, at least, nothing like the depth it has now.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Michael O'keefe's height, body shape
Lets describe how Michael O'keefe looks. We will focus on his height, body shape and hair color. He is tall as 6' 1" (185 cm). Body build is average. Michael´s hair is shade of brown - dark.