Michael Jordan's biography
Michael Jordan is 59 years old basketball player born at Brooklyn. He was born on Sunday 17th of February 1963. He is often nicknamed as His AirnessAir JordanMJ. According to year of birth 1963 he belongs to Boomers. Birthday on 17th of February means he is Aquarius. Aquarius is an Airy sign. They are smart thinkers, social, communicative, independent and intelligent people.He was married 2 times.
Michael Jordan's spouse
He is married to Yvette Prieto
He is native english speaker. He is citizen of United States of America. His primary profession is to be basketball player. You can know him also as baseball player, spokesperson, entrepreneur, autobiographer. He is recently known as actor.
Michael Jordan's dad
Michael Jordan's father's name is James R. Jordan, Sr..
Michael Jordan's mom
Michael Jordan's mother's name is Deloris Jordan.
Michael Jordan's family
Michael Jordan's spouse
She is known as model. His spouse was born in 1979 in Florida.
Michael Jordan's ex spouses
Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy have been together since 1989 for 13 years.
Michael Jordan's schools
We found 3 schools He attended. Complete list of schools: Emsley A. Laney High School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Detailed informations about his schools
- Attended the University of North Carolina, 1981-84.
- Attended Laney High School in Wilmington, NC. The gymnasium is now called the "Michael Jordan Gym" in his honor.
Michael Jordan's career
His main focus is to be basketball player.
Awards and competitions
Michael Jordan's Awards
- Has numerous records and awards under his name and career, including most points in a single playoff game (63), most scoring titles (10), highest scoring average (31 points per game), and most three pointers in one quarter of a playoff game (5).
Michael Jordan's Rankings
- On 14 June 1998, Jordan made a shot that won the Chicago Bulls their 6th NBA championship in 8 years. "Jordan Hits the Last Shot" was ranked #2 in TV Guide's list of the "25 Most Awesome Sports Moments (of the last 15 years)". [17 July 2005 issue]
What Michael Jordan has done for a first time
- His father's murder on July 23, 1993, was instrumental in Jordan's first retirement before the 1993-94 season.
- His 37.1 points per game season average during the 1986-1987 season was the third highest in history. The first two were both held by Wilt Chamberlain.
Michael Jordan's quotes
- If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. -- GQ, March, 1989.
- In my prime I can probably take LeBron but I'm not sure about Kobe
- [from an a 1997 American Prospect article]Republicans buy sneakers, too
- If you put in the work, the results will come.
- See also Other Works |Â Publicity Listings |Â Official Sites
Michael Jordan's body shape
Lets describe how Michael Jordan looks. We will focus on his body shape. Body build is average.